Trump says Russian bounty story is 'a made up Fake News Media Hoax ' (it is not)

I only hope that I live long enough to do this.

10 Likes

Me too. I’ve been holding since 2016! :crazy_face:

13 Likes

When will people realize that Trump winning in the Electoral College in 2016 is just a FAKE NEWS HOAX by Fox News, OANN, and the Shallow State™ (which controls CSPAN)?! The electoral votes were clearly rigged to favor low-population Red States. If you’ve got a source that says Trump’s opponent didn’t win by over THREE MILLION popular Votes. Name them. So sad.

14 Likes

I know Quentin Tarantino is problematic, but I really want to see a sequel to Inglourious Basterds. A motley band of anti-fascists tracking down members of this administration, hiding out deep in Mother Russia. Teddy Fucking Williams knocking it out of the park again.

12 Likes

Any soldiers who have said they don’t support Trump better watch their back.

1 Like

Another recycled add

7 Likes

He just no longer gives a fuck and will throw gasoline and hand grenades to continually escalate the spectacle because that is truly all he knows.

4 Likes

Now we need to pull his finances just to see if he collected any of those bounties. Y’know, for treason.

6 Likes

Reports from interrogations typically wouldn’t make their way to the White House and the highest levels of government without some serious source vetting and corroboration first.

1 Like

It’s absolutely par for the course in the way the ⊥rump administration handles scandals.

1. The thing didn’t happen.
  2. Okay, it happened, but it was perfectly fine, no wrongdoing.
  3. Okay, it was problematic, but no big deal really.
  4. Okay, it was a big deal, but it’s not my fault, and certainly not a crime.
  5. Okay, it was a crime, but I’m immune from prosecution, so fuck off.
19 Likes

My spidey-senses the day after it came out wondered if it was disinformation from Russia to purposely bait the intelligence reports and media leaks to rile everybody up only then to have it shown to be untrue. Breeding yet more Chaos dissent and distrust…you know…any given Tuesday on this dark dark timeline.

2 Likes

Here’s a suggestion:

7 Likes

Everything Frankie Boyle said about Margaret Thatcher is true for Donald Trump too.

11 Likes

i love how anything that might be concerning to the general public isn’t about them at all. it’s always about the boy in the bunker. every. single. time.

he could try to address it as a potential threat against the military, or he could try to address it as a potential intelligence failure. but no. the most important thing is how this relates to him personally.

you’re either for him, or against him. that’s the only framing he is capable of seeing.

ugh.

11 Likes

Just when you think the right news-stake gets driven through his heart and shuts him the fuck up, he again pops out of his coffin.

6 Likes

My guess is that they’ll all be interred in a gated, locked family mausoleum… which would be nice. A single target.

4 Likes

If something isn’t problematic, it’s hardly worthy of critique.

Blaming, or passing the buck to, unknown underlings is a time honored tradition among the “rich” and “powerful”.

1 Like

I think there’s a little bit of actual embarrassment showing here, in that they realise that they are largely responsible for blowing a hole in Clinton’s campaign at the wrong moment - and that even then they had no idea what they were actually letting themselves in for.
It’s telling that the leaks we are getting are just enough to be able to be corroborated but rarely, if ever, rise to actual [redacted] material. Some folk have been willing to sacrifice their careers, but not nearly enough of them.

2 Likes

His silence provides “aid and comfort” to enemies of the United States. He needs a quick trial and quicker hanging

2 Likes