Trump sent back to where he's originally from!

I nominate them to form a mole people colony here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yucca_Mountain_nuclear_waste_repository

Although maybe that’s the deep history of H.G. Wells’ “The Time Machine” and the start of the Morlocks…hmm, on second thought…

3 Likes

Ruben Bolling, national treasure.

3 Likes

Hmm… we could try to convince them that the doomsday device from Dr. Strangelove is real, and that it’s happening, and send them scurry down the mine shafts.

3 Likes

… and, if that works, we could send oxygen supplies up the very next month.

3 Likes

I don’t know… I’ve seen season 2 of Dark now… might not be the wisest of ideas…

2 Likes

Germany here: yes, send him here and put im in a Fiat 500 on the Autobahn. Those dangerous Audis and BMWs should be just right :smiley:

1 Like

Too risky. Otto Wiesheu retired a couple of years ago.

3 Likes

Screw that. Blood and soil, right? Let them figure it out with their superior genetics.

2 Likes

I didn’t know him. It’s really worth reading his story. That’s how German (well, at least Bavarian) politicians are (s)elected for their expertise…

1 Like

YES

I concur, because posts must be at least 10 characters long for some reason.

1 Like

?

3 Likes

Try writing a short one-word reply.

(Includes unexpected appearance by Jonathan Pryce)

Okay 

7 Likes

No, but there needs to be a global worming, Like you would do for your pet. Mother Nature, the cosmic vet, will shake us off eventually.

2 Likes

Meh.

3 Likes

Wonder why it won’t work for me? Maybe one has to be a BBS officer?

I don’t know. Doesn’t matter.

This is a weird concept. Did I ever mention that? Because I’ve been meaning to. I have no idea why anyone on any BBS, let alone this BBS specifically, should “outrank” anyone else. Strikes me as a little odd.

I’ve been here three weeks BTW, which I guess makes me a BBS Seaman Recruit.

5 Likes

I must still be a stoker in the boiler room, I guess. Not that it matters. I’ve already pissed off the mods once. I’ll not do it again.

The secret is   , in case you wanted to know

3 Likes