Trump Shoots Man on Fifth Ave

America was fatally wounded in 2000.

In January, 2020, the GOP let her bleed out.

In November, 2020, the GOP is going to toss her into a shallow grave.

5 Likes

Part of the Geocities branded upgrade, perhaps?

2 Likes

Which is why I do NOT repeat this phrase of Trmpā€™s. I think he meant it deliberately as a self-fulfilling prophecy and to set up his own license to do whatever he wants to do, up to and including cold-blooded murder (although heā€™s probably too much of a physical coward to do it himself).

Trmp has already caused many innocent people to die - in foreign countries and here at home, in jails, on the streets, and in immigrant holding facilities. His statements minimizing the pain of traumatic brain injury and PTSD are tantamount to criminal as everything Iā€™ve read about these illnesses says that a community of support is a critical component of treatment and care. Trmp kills and we donā€™t even notice. Even if itā€™s on Fifth Avenue.

3 Likes

Of course he shoots him in the back

2 Likes

Rainbow chaser?

5 Likes

Jesus, for a split second before the image loaded in I thought this was a real headline. The fact that itā€™s within the realm of believability is frightening.

7 Likes

Trump canā€™t even fire someone in person. He couldnā€™t when he was on the apprentice, he canā€™t do it in the white house now.

I very much doubt heā€™d be able to intentionally shoot someone without throwing up and looking weak in front of his gestapo.

1 Like

ā€œā€¦The Kakistocrats!ā€

3 Likes

What kind of comic makes one want to cry?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Boing Boing looks like when CSS is disabled or fails to download

2 Likes

in 2020 republicans are the ā€œGood Germansā€ of the 21st century.

1 Like

Letā€™s just hope to Dog thatā€™s pie in the sky piss in the wind talkinā€™.

Agree. Best outcome of the country is at minimum impeachment or election loss. Else future presidents of all stripes will basically adopt some or all of the tactics on display this administration.

Best case scenario is Trump is destroyed, does prison time and loses the admiration of his followers.

4 Likes

Personally, I think the best case scenario is Trump dying publicly of natural causes immediately. Then someone who actually cares about american democracy winning the election and working with congress to re-implement checks and balances of power with toothy consequences.

Any prison time trump sees will just be fuel for his cult of personality. Practically any negative thing that happens to him would be used as fuel for the fascist right. The best case scenario is a DT public suicide or public natural death followed by democracy returning to some semblance of normalcy.

If you ask me, the US is likely irreparably broken. Thereā€™s probably no turning back from this level of right-wing executive fascism. But we can always hope.

2 Likes

i canā€™t even dream of that.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.