Trump so orange in latest photo we need someone hold up a color calibration board by his face so we can get to the bottom of this

Ugh, damn Pantone Rick with a silent P.

6 Likes

tumblr_51a92adf26cbd7dd5ef91cbdec76cf0d_ceecf6cd_640

13 Likes

17 Likes

I thought he was firmly against brown.

4 Likes

Oh, I must:

14 Likes

Not sure if this was posted elsewhere on BB… but here it is:

(excerpt) Trump’s…antipathy to masks, and its effect on willingness to mask up among his ardent supporters, was established early in the pandemic. Notably, Hutchinson describes a visit to a mask-making factory in Phoenix, Arizona, in May 2020, in the chaotic and frightening first months of the COVID onslaught…. Trump told reporters he tried a mask but did not wear it after consulting the company chief executive. Hutchinson writes that in fact Trump “decided on a white mask,” then asked staffers what they thought. “I slowly shook my head,” she writes. “The president pulled the mask off and asked why I thought he should not wear it. I pointed at the straps of the N95 I was holding. When he looked at the straps of his mask, he saw they were covered in bronzer.” Trump’s reliance on heavy makeup is well documented.

10 Likes

Great Pumpkin Halloween GIF

19 Likes

You need the same color and intensity of light shining on the subject as on the calibration target. If you hold it anywhere else, you introduce errors in the measurement.

2 Likes

You win this thread!

14 Likes

29 Likes

High Five Amy Poehler GIF

11 Likes

Hey, It is Halloween! You know, that time of the year when spooky creatures from beyond wander…

Snl David S Pumpkins GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

… now you’re making me hungry

ALSO: egad don’t microwave food in plastic :grimacing:

6 Likes

Obviously if all these “Trump looks orange” photos were just tricks of lighting or camera optics then the other people in the photos with him would look orange too.

11 Likes

Dark Cheddar. Ha! Make America Grate Again.

12 Likes

6 Likes

Do you think He will get a treat or a trick?

5 Likes

Appropriately so, a lot of cheddar is dyed

7 Likes

Hopefully the latter.

9 Likes

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”

1 Like