Trump supporter flourishes miniature bat to prove she is ready to fight to keep Trump in office

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/18/trump-supporter-flourishes-miniature-bat-to-prove-she-is-ready-to-fight-to-keep-trump-in-office.html

7 Likes

TrumpSports

Is it just me, or with the merch and hats and everything, does this seem almost like a sports thing for some of these people? I wonder if politics, tuned to this level of garish antagonism, doesn’t spark the same parts of the brain as, say, soccer hooliganism or high school and college football/basketball bitter rivalries.

Watching these vids, it reminds me of living in Tennessee during football season when the Vols played Florida, or here in Kentucky when UK plays Duke. I’d like to see a venn diagram of people who focus on these sports rivalries and people who project their support for Trump to asinine degrees.

36 Likes

Yes! I’ve used the sports analogy for the Trumper’s (and basically modern politics ) since he was elected. I wonder if we can corral them all into a stadium for deep de-programming, I’d cheer for that :v:

10 Likes

… I feel sorry for the dog.

15 Likes

Maybe she confused an insurrection for whacking day?

6 Likes

tiny bat

Or, as the Short-Fingered Vulgarian she worships would call it, a bat.

13 Likes

Disappointed.

35 Likes

Not actual sports, but the nasty filth that is “professional” wrestling, which is also their concept of “religion”.

Oh, it knows.

12 Likes

So it’ll be her, her little bat, and her little dog against 20,000 National Guardsmen…

8 Likes

“I did it like this, I did it like that
I did it with a min-baseball bat”

3 Likes

Depending on where this was filmed and whether a judge would consider it ‘concealed’ -she might be breaking the law: http://whatlawyersknow.com/is-carrying-a-baton-legal-laws-regulations-state/

And - getting brained with a baton or sap can really mess you up - even if swung by Granny Maga here.

7 Likes

Not actual sports, but the nasty filth that is “professional” wrestling, which is also their concept of “religion”.

terry crews middle finger GIF by Idiocracy

8 Likes

Oh that poor pet raccoon.

That IS a raccoon, right?

4 Likes

No puppers shaming! :wink:

4 Likes

“How far are you willing to take it to make sure he stays in office?”
“What do you think?”
“Well, it looks like far enough to want to hurt people, but not far enough to think about whether your strategy makes any sense.”

16 Likes

If he lawst, he lawst, but he ditn’t . . . he wun.

Or Ringstone Round them if we’re going to corral the MAGA morons into stadiums.

2 Likes

Woah, serious flashbacks…

I was thinking more along the lines of Snow Crash, direct reprogramming…

1 Like

There’s this thing I’ve noticed where people around here are carrying batons or sticks while outside walking. I don’t know if it is possibly because they are worried about dogs or coyotes but it might be for people. The miniature baseball bat is exactly that kind of thing. I find it disturbing. Is it happening in other parts of the country?

1 Like

Oh, that dog KNOWS.

That dog has SEEN things.

5 Likes