GOP candidate for Pennsylvania governor to his opponent: "I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes."

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/10/12/gop-candidate-for-pennsylvania.html

6 Likes

Sounds like a threat. The governor should report it to the state police.

34 Likes

“In an embarrassing illuminating video released today”

FTFY

13 Likes

Leftists are so violent

29 Likes

“Let’s elect Trump on a lark! Haha suck it libs!” - So many idiots in 2016 I could scream

21 Likes

Ugh, what a dumpster fire, he acts like Tom Wolf is a career bureaucrat. Tom Wolf ran the Wolf Organization in York for decades. It’s amazing how far one jackass can stretch a metaphor from one billboard.

7 Likes

I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for Trump to say that’s “engaging in dangerous rhetoric”.

7 Likes

As Orwell said in his short treatise “What is Fascism”, the closest synonym to fascist in the english language is “bully”. It also seems to be the closest synonym for Republican. Maybe that implies something?

16 Likes

Right Wing Loony? Yes he is.

6 Likes

something something horseshoe theory

11 Likes

com-gif-maker%20(2)

A statement by Right Wing Loony Party representative Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F’tang-F’tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel denotes Mr. Wagner has no association with their group. They wish to have no thugs like these in their membership despite his overall lack of sanity.

15 Likes

He’s so desperate, it’s sad. Wolf is up 22% in the latest poll.

Hey Wagner - maybe if you showed a little leg? Or danced for the crowd?

17 Likes

That is the benchmark for GOP “civility”.

6 Likes

What a clown. He should get physical when Fetterman is nearby. Lol.

2 Likes

Is it just me or has the entire Republican party lost it fucking mind? In recent memory this kind of thing would be instantly disqualifying. Now they actually seem to get rewarded for it. I am so frickin’ tired of being outraged it hurts.

27 Likes

“I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes.”

He thinks golf related threats are the way to scare people…

18 Likes

Well, he’s finally got a hole-in-one.

5 Likes

“Well that’s about the only useful thing you can do with them, because your golf game sucks, you lard-assed, drive-shanking, putt-squiffing hacker.” T. Wolf

4 Likes

Probably as a way to shore up Trump support. His Charlottesville rally supporters were dressed in Trump’s favorite golfing attire after all.

2 Likes

Improving his support among upper-class angry white male golfers

14 Likes