GOP candidate for Pennsylvania governor to his opponent: "I’m going to stomp all over your face with golf spikes."

Thank god he’s not from the Skook.

Christ, what an asshole.

6 Likes

Fear and violence, the last resort of the desperate politician. Hey, it worked in the past.

3 Likes

“I’m voting for Wagner!”, says the guy who exclusively tweets about the danger of threats of violence from the left.

What a tool.

Here’s another, with his last retweet professing how dangerous the left is.

Hypocrites deserve what they rail against most.

4 Likes

Where I come from golf is a bourgeois, soft, old man sport.

6 Likes

A golfer that can fight. That’ll be the day.

1 Like

Well, he started out strong with some reasoned rebuke to some of the political mud slinging. But then he decided to “alpha male” it up with golf shoes. With. Golf. Shoes.

I thought liberals were the ones who made attacks based on emotion. :thinking:

4 Likes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1g22I_UvWg

ETA - hrm why isn’t it previewing?

I like where he sputters that this billboard was put up by Tom Wolf “and his Democrat cronies”, like it’s a shocking abuse of the sacred billboard-rental process

6 Likes

11 Likes

Haha! I stand corrected!

You have to realize the right specializes in projection. I mean every damn thing they bitch most about they do in spades. Every. Damn. Thing.

9 Likes

I was going to ask how golf fits into the Repubs image of the populist, working class party, but Quinquennial figured it out. Trump golfs, therefore they all now love golf.

4 Likes

I mean I get the ironic appropriation of golf wear by Andre 3000 in his clothing line. In fact it’s fabulous.

But on old white guys… Not so much you know?

2 Likes

Or the media.

And when ‘TheDevil_LLC’ says it, you know it’s true. I mean, Satan is legal and everything. :slightly_smiling_face:

Is he really up that much? That’s great to hear, and rhetoric like this is usually the case of desperation. It’s just hard to know in this day and age.

I think he went off the rails even before the golf shoes. His talk of small business was all nonsense. Okay, maybe not off the rails, but riding on one track.

Holy shit. Adam Sandler is a Boston Bruins fan? I may have to rethink my love of the Bruins. Nah, I’ll just double down on my hate for Sandler. Yeah, that feels much better.

2 Likes
1 Like