Trump supporter flourishes miniature bat to prove she is ready to fight to keep Trump in office

Oh, yeah, some people think of politics that way, especially Republicans. “Our team” and “the other side” are phrases often used, and the sense of rivalry that prevents cooperation. I wish we would stop describing elections as being won, but rather by who was elected or who voters chose.

2 Likes

Does anyone else see the resemblance to a dildo?

If you’re going to carry a striking object for protection, might as well go with a purpose-based tool:

2 Likes

Sore losers’ pets everywhere are in danger of having their owners take out their frustration on them, eventually.

2 Likes

From an actual 1 star review: DONT BUY!!! BROKE AFTER MAKING IT EXTEND OUT. DIDNT EVEN USE IT ONCE ON ANYTHING!

3 Likes

I assumed that part of the attraction that these people have for these batons or whatever is that they aren’t explicitly a weapon, in particular not a concealed weapon.

And it doubles as a dildo. Convenient, hey?

1 Like

If that is what they a carrying around the desert south west is a lot kinkier than I thought.

The USA’s desert southwest has long attracted kink-olas. Myself excluded. I did nothing with that burro, I swear!

1 Like

Is she a Roseanne Barr impersonator?
Or was she one back when Roseanne was relevant?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.