Trump insists he could beat Joe Biden in a fight: "He'd go down hard and fast, crying all the way"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/22/trump-insists-he-could-beat-jo.html

5 Likes

Don’t forget, Trump learned all of his tough-guy talk during his days as a bad-guy heel for the WWE.

24 Likes

This way, violence becomes an imminent spectacle, full of potential, a perfect reinforcement to Trump’s image of himself.

9 Likes

Awesome. A dick-measuring contest between two 70-something year-old “leaders.” Just one more in a long list of reasons to vote more women into leadership.

42 Likes

Where’s Don King when you need him?

Ladies and gentlemen- the thrilla in Foggy Bottom!!!

Do they even make such tiny boxing gloves?

imageimage

8 Likes

The weigh in would be - well - sad.

10 Likes

snl-stefon-laugh-cry

16 Likes

26 Likes

Just to be clear…Joe Biden would actual kick his ass without even breaking a sweat.

20 Likes

Call his bluff. I’m sure there’s a boxing ring in DC. Do it all for charity. What would Trump agree to support? The Hair Club For Men?

12 Likes

If you famous or whatever … them rules don’t apply.

Fuck you, twitter.

13 Likes

Alyssa-Milano-Popcorn-Gif

12 Likes

A prize fight! Donald Trump vs. Jumping Joe Biden! It will be bigger than the Super Bowl!

Did the Canadian MP do a charity boxing match with someone?

I’d pay to see that. (ETA - Trump and Biden box for charity.)

2 Likes

Most of us would pay just to watch him eat ice cream.

5 Likes

So presidential

5 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of The Untied States of America.

16 Likes

Wait, who is him in this statement?

I don’t think I was clear, I was saying I’d pay to watch Biden and Trump go at it for charity.

2 Likes

Canadian MP

4 Likes

OK - thanks for the clear up… why ice cream, exactly? I feel like I am missing an inside joke.

2 Likes