Trump insists he could beat Joe Biden in a fight: "He'd go down hard and fast, crying all the way"

I don’t think Cheetolini knows that Biden was a defensive back in college. Not saying Biden is tougher after all these years but I’m sure he knows how to bowl a guy over without throwing a punch is all.

3 Likes

i would pay to watch Biden kick trump’s ass. Biden clearly is much more physically fit than trump, i don’t care what trump’s “doctor” says – just LOOK at them.

3 Likes

PM, though he was an MP at the time.

2 Likes

Are any bookies taking bets?

3 Likes

Justin Trudeau and Patrick Brazeau, about five years ago . Brazeau was a conservative senator ( an appointed postion in Canada ) and in the intervening years has struggled with various serious issues. If you watch the video you will note this was actually an intense match, not perhaps what you would expect . The commentators were Ezra Levant, a Fox style conservative pundit and someone else (?) who apparently was a sportscaster.

7 Likes

Then Liberal MP and current Liberal Prime Minister Justin Trudeau fought Conservative Senator Patrick Brazeau in a charity boxing match in 2012. Trudeau was taller and had more reach, but gave everyone the impression of being this skinny wispy guy (alhough he put on about 20 pounds in training for the match). Brazeau was thicker, heavier, stronger, had a background in martial arts. Most people figured Trudeau would get killed.

Trudeau ran Brazeau around the ring in round one, took some good punches, but clenched Brazeau a lot to stop his momentum, kept moving, tired him out. Round two he counterattacked, and in round three he just basically beat the crap out of him. Trudeau was more skilled, was in far better shape, fought much much smarter, and handed the Senator his ass.

Trudeau went on to be Prime Minister. Brazeau got arrested for sexual assault, convicted for cocaine possession and assault, was temporarily suspended from Senate, and was facing fraud and breach of trust charges for a while. While he was suspended, he worked as the day manager at a strip club.

15 Likes

Is it wrong that I’d pay $100 to see this on pay per view? And invite my friends over for an epic kegger while it went down?

1 Like

The only fight I want to see involving Der Gropenfuhrer is the fight he’s going to have with his future cellmate Bubba.

Who am I kidding? Trumpler would be down on his knees, crying his eyes out the second they locked him into a cell with someone named Bubba.

WTF is happening with the reality these days? Did someone forget to replace the implausibility filters?

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tonight Only

2 Likes

Beat Biden? Even with the bone spurs?

4 Likes

Yes. Yes it would be.

Why are we even talking about this? Here’s what I would like to hear opinions on. The more we hear about this kind of stuff, or Stormy Daniels stuff, or this or that salacious stuff about Trump…

Is that distracting or taking away from the real story? Or IS IT the real story?

What do you think?

1 Like

That’s it! Trump actually thinks wrestling is real and he thinks people actually talk smack about each other to the crowd before a big spectacle of a fight. He’s living in the WWE.

6 Likes

Missed the RNC convention, eh? That’s where the “little, tiny hands and fingers” remarks come from. It’s quite funny, in a totally “ohmygawdwe’reallDOOMED” kind of way =x.

So I got to the “PM thought he was MP” but I’m not getting it, did he mess up on camera with unacceptable behavior ¿

Well somebody isn’t getting invited to the keg party.

2 Likes

This is pathetic from both Biden and Trump.

3 Likes

Found this trying to justify $13 worth of shipping from CN to US on ebay today lol

5 Likes