Trump insists he could beat Joe Biden in a fight: "He'd go down hard and fast, crying all the way"

There really is only one way to defend yourselfves against frauds like Trump: marginalize him him ignoring him. This strategy has kept many extremist political parties out of the system. Unfortunately, too many people could not ignore him in the poll booth and too many media outlets had too many dollar signs in their eyes. That’s the problem.

It’s the real-life version of ‘don’t feed the trolls’.

2 Likes

You just know Trump would lose his cool and come out with a bunch of wild haymakers.

Also known as ‘soap operas for men.’

:smile:

10 Likes

Hmm. It helps a little.

5 Likes

I’m going with Guile over Ken in this round.

1 Like

That… is not an inaccurate statement.

5 Likes

Not just men, about 35-40% fans women. I don’t see the appeal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Fair point; there are plenty of female pro-wrestling fans.

I did once; when I was about 8 years old…

5 Likes

Had Trump simply stayed with the WWE, we’d be better off and he’d be better liked.

5 Likes

A hypothetical fistfight that will never take place is nothing but a distraction. In fact, it further divides the US, possibly inciting physical altercations among Trump supporters/detractors.

The Stormy Daniels, et al. stuff actually happened, and shouldn’t be excluded from the narrative. I’d like to believe that the US can unite under the agreement that we do not want to be served by politicians who bully actresses to keep a lid on their affairs.

4 Likes

Hum, the Super Bowl is still a thing? Who knew?

This is very accurate!

And just like pro wrestling, some people know this is all posturing and braggadocio and some people think it’s actually real. A few days ago, Brock Lesnar (who is sponsored by Jimmy John’s sandwiches) hit Roman Reigns over the head with a chair while the latter was handcuffed, and my Twitter timeline lit up with people screaming about boycotting Jimmy John’s because their spokesman “tried to kill a handcuffed man”.

6 Likes

Just like actual soap operas, too; some people can’t tell reality from fiction.

4 Likes

I would love to see the orange (CHEATO) Cheeto get socked in his ugly face and have to run to uncle Val to get him out of the well deserved beat down.

Trump would bite his ear off.

1 Like

Well it’s real inasmuch as they’re doing stunts with stunt gear and things can go horribly wrong if they don’t do the performance right. It’s why piledriver moves are banned. Too many people had their necks broke from it. The rest of the show is entirely scripted. Pro-wrestling is not a sport. It’s a performance art that is very dangerous if you’re too sloppy or go off script with your moves.

4 Likes

Yes, when I was about 8 years old I watched it as well. It served as one of those critical thinking exercises for kids; there were lots of playground arguments about whether it was “real” or not. Now, I think its’ cultural significance has shifted to one of those things that contributes to the “I can believe what I want” mindset :wink:

3 Likes

Sure, it’s real as in there’s really guys in there actually doing incredibly impressive physical feats that if done even slightly wrong can really kill a guy; for all the goofiness of pro wrestling, it takes amazing talent to pull off the things they do.

But a lot of people confuse scripted drama for actual acts of violence. I almost hate to tell them that no, Brawn Strowman didn’t actually flip an ambulance over to try to murder Roman Reigns live on the air.

5 Likes

I think it’s possible that the Trump would actually do it.

I mean… Have you seen Trudeau?

trudeau-dreamy

4 Likes