Trump tells his cult: "If we don't win on November 5th, I think our country is going to cease to exist.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/02/trump-tells-his-cult-if-we-dont-win-on-november-5th-i-think-our-country-is-going-to-cease-to-exist.html

13 Likes

Funny thing. I’ve been saying if he does win, our country is going to cease to exist.

31 Likes

And if he does win, Strategy 2025 means elections will be effectively meaningless.

19 Likes

That’s Trump for you, taking whatever he’s (usually correctly) accused of, and turning it around on his accusers, however nonsensical doing so may be. During his White House residency, I called him the Projector in Chief.

19 Likes

That’s exactly what Mark is saying.

21 Likes

I expect as much, and I really hope the country ceases to exist just as he says… MAGA country that is.

12 Likes

200wxx

24 Likes

the alternative fact historians will document everything as it alternatively unfolds

5 Likes

Looks like people appearing with him in uniform - isn’t that illegal.

I mean, on brand that he does something illegal, but I would assume they would be impact from it, as his toadies often do?

4 Likes

I know a couple people who don’t pay much attention to politics, and if I tell them Trump and the GOP have plans (as in actual written down political blueprints) for turning the US into one-party rule with conservatives in control and no accountability, they say I’m being paranoid and I’m no better than the fear-mongers on the right who said Obama was going to be a dictator.

I’m not sure what to say to them.

The majority of Americans want nationalized health care, they want abortion legal, they want more money for public schools, but we can’t have these things because the GOP opposes them. According to the rules of representative democracy, the GOP would be out of power for opposing popular programs. But they’re not. That should tell you something. They cling to power through guile and deceit and money. They’ve been gaming the system to stay in power, and they’ll keep doing it, and the less popular their policies are the harder they’ll game the system.

25 Likes

Every accusation from him is a confession.

He fully intends for this to be the last election, and it very well may be if he wins.

6 Likes

Show them the proof.

It’s out there for everybody to see.

And if they are LE show them this:

If that doesn’t work slap them in the face or throw cold water on them. Wake the fuck up!

Think Germany: “You know, they are planning on burning Jews down the road.” “Here are the plans.”

16 Likes

“I’m sorry, but you’re wrong, and I think you’re ignoring a long series of warning signs.”

4 Likes

In the span of universal time, everything will cease to exist. Including Trump himself, if we are very lucky.

3 Likes

Dude’s been reading The Secret again.

4 Likes

The country won’t actually disappear, they just rotate the population slowly so they don’t notice, and then they’re all just looking in a different direction.

1 Like

images (13)
Ever notice Bill is also orange?

5 Likes

Confused Rebecca Wisocky GIF

4 Likes

I think the best tactic is “If I told you in 2019 that Trump would lose, and then hold a rally in DC where he tells the crowd to attack the capitol building to stop Biden from becoming president, you would have said that was crazy talk, and yet that’s exactly what happened.”

11 Likes

Bill was also Trump :scream_cat:

6 Likes