Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Homoerotic deniability

2 Likes

The Hollywood staples. Though his clothes buyer must have chewed through their tongue long ago, oc account of the fact that he makes them buy shitty, ill-fitting clothes.

2 Likes

badly fitted human suit

slitheen

7 Likes

And now for some light-hearted fun!

6 Likes

I both love and hate being right.

10 Likes

It’s like fish and water. Hot-air windbags don’t understand wind.

3 Likes

11 Likes

Likewise Doug Ford also hates wind power, shredding contracts at great cost to the province.

I don’t think he has any petro interest. I think he just objects to power from the air on principle.

9 Likes

3 Likes

Have you seen the video of this rant? Best description I saw was “If someone at the bar was taking like this, you would scoot a few seats further away.” I know he says he does not drink, but DAMN!

7 Likes

“conservatism” has degenerated to nothing but

• tax cuts for rich people

• pwning the libs

shocking and appalling decent people who want sensible things is now a goal in itself

8 Likes

Doesn’t drink. As for other mind-altering substances, there have been significant claims.

9 Likes

Did anyone ever tell Trump that all the TV sets today use LED lighting? That’s why so many people think he looks strange: Because they’re watching on LED TVs, made in China!

First he can tell all his followers to switch back to CRT TVs, and then he can ban imports of any more of these fake views Chinese televisions.

2 Likes

Apparently, Trump had a row with a wind farm in Scotland being too near his golf course and would spoil his view. Everything he does is for himself or spite.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Don’t forget “controlling women’s bodies.”

12 Likes

Not just women. Basically anyone who isn’t a cis-het white man.

10 Likes

Don Trump Quixote.

1 Like

14 Likes