Trump the Chump (Part 1)

13 Likes

…and now he’s just openly retweeting the name of the suspected whistleblower because that’s the timeline we live in now and nothing matters.

8 Likes

I thought they legally weren’t allowed to delete his tweets, no matter how insane, as they’re part of the historical record. Another example of Trump above the law?

2 Likes

I’m guessing that “we can’t do that, it would be illegal!” isn’t a phrase one hears a lot around the White House these days.

9 Likes

6 Likes

PRESS: Trump deletes tweetstorm after illegally sharing name of whistleblower
WHITE HOUSE: We absolutely did NOT delete any of Trump’s tweets that illegally share the name of the whistleblower!

8 Likes

So this yet again.

18 Likes

A trumptard was triggered by this image:

Butlers NEVER wear White Tie, dumb ass

Challenge accepted.

8 Likes

Agents of ACME Corp?

9 Likes
7 Likes

14 Likes
10 Likes

“… it’s hard to think of a greater sign of disrespect than lying to someone’s face and assuming the person won’t have the intelligence to figure it out.”

What he banks on.

10 Likes

On Sunday night, an hour before Trump departed from Palm Beach International Airport, a Florida man who had been dishonourably discharged from the Marines for sex offences was arrested after authorities said he got past two checkpoints by falsely identifying himself as part of the president’s helicopter crew.

He wanted to have a Florida Man to Florida Man chat and ask Trump where his pardon was.

8 Likes

kidnap

14 Likes

13 Likes

OMJ!

11 Likes

If it were literally any other person on the planet I’d give them credit for making a pretty good self-deprecating joke, but Trump is incapable of self-deprecation.

8 Likes

Trump on Thursday said that he had discussed giving NATO a new name with the alliance’s chief, Jens Stoltenberg, and that he seemed “very excited” by the suggestion.

Probably trying to contain crying and laughter.

Stick him in a home for rich senile con-artists.

8 Likes

Well, he’s not wrong. Think of all those poor preexisting conditions that now have the chance to wreak havoc on people’s lives. Does no one think of them?

Seriously, stop. Just stop.

9 Likes