Trump the Chump (Part 1)

12 Likes

That is so sad! Quick, someone give him a participation trophy!

11 Likes

I was going to go with a Biggest Loser theme, but this was just too perfect:

10 Likes

What I want Donnie to do now is run as an independent in 2024 and take enough of the rabid GOP base away to kill their chances.

11 Likes

There’s a lot of money floating around the world that has an interest in destabilising American and by extension “western” societies. It’s not like he will have to pay the bill himself.

4 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes

“golden” streaming more like

3 Likes

10 Likes
14 Likes
16 Likes
13 Likes

I totally thought that was a shooped Emerald City in the background because of the “surrender donald.” I don’t have visual recognition of the actual Mormon temple in my brain. Yes, I know this has been spoofed for many years.

1 Like

I’m freaked out that people are already saying that Democrats need to reach out and understand the 70M people who voted for Trump. Why not just believe them that they liked Donald Trump and wanted Trump to win? They liked the daily madness, they liked the fascism, they liked the torturing of children. They voted for more of it.

20 Likes

indeed.

i’d like to see a clip of the last time the networks, any network, brought on a democrat after a republican victory to say how the g.o.p. needs to reach across the aisle. i’ve been following politics closely since i was 12 and i can’t remember that ever happeniing.

i must have blinked.

eta–i’ll be 60 next may.

16 Likes

What they really need is…

PunchingNazi

14 Likes

one thing i’ve learned since that happened, the haircut spencer and his cronies sport is officially called a “fashy”.

11 Likes

Me, too.
They’ve shown us over and over:

And over…

And over…

And over…
And over…

So to quote someone they all admire (add a comma after Trump and question mark after 2020 for proper inflections):
13 Likes

Wow. That picture of the Kamala signs on the golf carts at what I assume is the Villages in FL? The misogyny and racism – it’s disgusting.

12 Likes

I made that same assumption re: The Villages, just based on recent activities and volume of golf carts.
And I didn’t include a caption in that bus photo, but those buses were full of children and adult asylum seekers at the southern border. Real showing of “Christian” values from the base.

9 Likes