Trump the Chump (Part 1)

You don’t want to get too close to that high voltage crazy.

6 Likes
10 Likes

15 Likes

so, I’m being told on the local ABC affiliate in SoFlo, trumpie is calling to address the country at 6:30 EST tonight. going live to piss and moan about losing and how it hurts his fee fees.
just better not cut into my Wheel of Fortune, dogdammit!

also, I believe the turn-of-phrase, coined in 2016 is
“Fuck your feelings, you lose, get over it snowflake!”

10 Likes

The Daily Mash is like the Onion. It is satire not matter how believable.

7 Likes

This was posted in some other thread that I can’t find anymore but deserves a re-post here:

CryBaby

5 Likes

I saw that Kellyanne Conway and Sarah Huckabee Sanders coming out to try to make arguments that favoured a Trump win. And at this point, you have to think, “What’s in it for them at this point?” Especially Conway who claimed to be leaving politics for the sake of family a little while ago. Just remember Trump’s lackeys come out and say, “I hated that guy, I was just trying to keep things together” don’t believe it for a second. I swear they are going to say they were under the Imperius curse.*

* I’ve taken to avoiding Harry Potter references but in this case did it intentionally to add a subtle accusation of transphobia to my other comments, which I have explained here, because clearly it is considerably *sub-*subtle.

13 Likes

There’s a LOT of money to be made by peddling far-right bullshit.

9 Likes

Fascistresume dot com is going to be busy today.

5 Likes

11 Likes

I guess they’re going to be gunning for spots on TrumpTV ($6.99 a month, everybody!)

7 Likes

Please, oh please let it be a streaming service so I never have to bothered by the short-fingered vulgarian ever again!

7 Likes

It will definitely be a streaming service (though they’ll be suing to force basic cable providers to include it by law).

6 Likes

As far as I know, a channel has to pay the cable company quite a bit of money to appear in basic packages. Lil’ Donnie doesn’t pay his bills, so I don’t really see this happening.

7 Likes

The Trump family does not have the skills or the patience to build an institution that could challenge Fox News. They don’t even have the limited media savvy of Sarah Palin.

We can look to prior examples like Newt Gingrich and Glenn Beck in forecasting the fate of Donald Trump when he’s finally turfed out. Maybe he can go back to Celebrity Apprentice.

7 Likes
12 Likes

9 Likes

I hope that people are so sick of him that he has to go this route.

5 Likes

All access tv would work.

3 Likes

(No idea of origin)

13 Likes