Trump the Chump (Part 1)

His body shape and proportions are truly odd.

6 Likes

How many chins is that?

3 Likes

Maybe he can only afford his rates when the people pick up the tab?

(Also, maybe he wants to stay real close to the White House?)

3 Likes

8 Likes

There are worse ways to choke. Just ask Walder Frey.

thumb_a-r-ya-classic-meat-pie-recipe-n-unforgettable-meal-24646452

8 Likes

Like yip yappy apartment lap dogs. All bark.

12 Likes

:thinking:

This was all after an extended rant about the audio equipment:

(Like he ever pays anybody)

10 Likes
10 Likes
11 Likes

Guess they’ve never heard of parkour or rock climbing, those barricades are totally scalable.

[e] And burnable.

12 Likes

Hell - they look like you could just rip whole sections off with your bare hands.

But please wear gloves.

10 Likes

It’s been windy in DC, I can totally see them blowing over at some point.

9 Likes

Something blowing over, you say? Wouldn’t be the first time recently.

Things are bad, but think of how much worse they could be if he could get competent people to work for him…silver lining?

6 Likes
9 Likes

14 Likes
12 Likes

This is an X factor in future US politics that I don’t think anyone is counting. If TrumpTV starts up (just $6.99 a month, everyone, a deal at twice the price) we don’t really know if it’s going to be in the bag for Republicans. It’s not like Trump likes the Republican party. And if the Supreme Court does nothing to deliver the election for Trump, for all we know Mitch McConnell, Amy Coney Barret and Brett Kavanaugh will be at the top of the enemies list.

11 Likes

Ugh, a grisly sight indeed, the right eating itself!

8 Likes

I’m not too worried about a Trump media blitz after the selection. I’ve often thought the Democrats need to get a little bit more sly and conniving about their media footprint. Some way to directly compete with Fox and siphon off their viewers, and then sneakily turn them.

kimmy-schmidt-fingers-crossed

Seriously, let them have their circular firing squad and fall apart sooner rather than later. They’ve fucked out country for a generation.

10 Likes