Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Maybe. But she’s definitely channelling the First Lady if she’s not actually pretending to be her.

2 Likes

They look pretty similar, but he certainly has a type.

4 Likes

Rumors are that she’s been Melania’s body double in more than one sense.

7 Likes

8 Likes

Yep.
I was going to post a photo of Ivanka on his lap but got too grossed out by the image search and didn’t want to inflict that on anyone else.
But we all know his type.

5 Likes

"This groundbreaking collection gives readers a glimpse of Trump’s innermost thoughts and feelings on everything from the nature of truth, to what he hates about Lord Sugar. And it will reveal a hitherto hidden Donald, who may surprise and delight both students and critics alike.

Now with fifteen all-new poems as we lurch deeper into the Trump presidency, this timely publication also includes Sears’ scholarly footnotes and introduction, in which he excavates new critical angles and insights into the President’s poetry which the casual reader might initially overlook."

7 Likes

Dipshit saying the quiet part out loud again…

13 Likes
10 Likes

tkhoovc5suv51

18 Likes
8 Likes

He wants us to be a developing nation. Might be the only thing he’s actually succeeding at. He’s getting us closer every day. Reduced environmental protections, less and less health care, and what ever happened to that big infrastructure plan…? That was the one thing I thought I might be able to say, “well, at least they did that.”
Sigh.

6 Likes

i think this is probably a good thread for this–

12 Likes

I know what I’m watching tonight!

the hand sanitizer moment was priceless.

5 Likes
8 Likes

Drudge has been anti-trump for awhile now.

3 Likes

Hopefully foreshadowing Tuesday. Nice little video.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Still a right wing piece of shit who helped make our current reality possible…

11 Likes

Trump reacts to the cold weather during a campaign rally at the Michigan Sports Stars Park in Washington, MI.

5 Likes