Trump the Chump (Part 1)

You’ve noticed that Mr. Putin is rumoured <a href=wendy deng putin at DuckDuckGo>to be dating a certain someone who used to date another certain authoritarian scumbag someone…

2 Likes

I heartily endorse and encourage this behavior.

3 Likes

363 tonnes of cash were sent to Iraq…

2 Likes

To be clear, in the right place at the right time is more about the time and place they were born than the time or place of any other events in their lives.

Forklifts lifting their weight capacity in Benjamins and no one knows what happened to them.

6 Likes

It’s OK. We can just print more.

Or… In an alternative hellscape…

Trump bucks.

With Trump’s face on every bill.

1 Like

Norwegian artist Pøbel mutes Trump’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

8 Likes

with gifs: http://www.buzzfeed.com/stevenkanter/this-steak-made-by-donald-trump-just-shut-down-the-tasty-kit#.aaoa06Kor

11 Likes

Wait…Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? For what?

3 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

Yeesh.

6 Likes

He really doesn’t look females in the face, does he?

4 Likes

Not until they’ve got their magazine faces on.

1 Like

Those little tiny orange hands make me smile and giggle every time.

5 Likes

#YOU HAD ONE JOB

via.

8 Likes

I was talking to a limo driver today in Queens about how much I missed the area, having lived in Flushing for a few years. He told me, in his thick Dominican accent:

This area? This is where the donut truck is from.

The donut truck? Does it have good donuts?

Yes!

You like donuts?

Yes, very successful. It all started here, and now there are buildings all over.

Wow. So you can go into one of these places and get the same donuts as he sold from the truck?

You know he’s going to be the next president of the United States!

Umm… (oh fuck) perhaps… we’ll see…

DONUT TRUCK! FFS

4 Likes

other anons did better

Who did what? I don’t understand what you mean.

ETA: I admittedly did not read this discussion, but it seemed like a better place to post this than starting another one. There were only two of us present, and I doubt that guy is on here. (Juan, are you anon?) So if my post reminds you of something else, it’s probably a coincidence. At least I hope so - because I have no desire to read 300+ posts about Trump to find out how my post fits into the larger context here!

7 Likes