Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Considering two months ago he was advocating voting Trump because Biden has dementia while also saying he can’t be held responsible for his opinions because he’s just a MMA announcer and comedian and an idiot - he’s just continuing the past decade of trying to milk his audience for that sweet supplement money and has no actually convictions. It’s how he can treat memes, white supremecists, random tweets, gossip, scientists, and cryptozoology as all equally important to listen to in the pursuit of knowledge.

15 Likes

Yeah… Rogan is yet another rich opportunist who is willfully “oblivious” to the real damage he’s helped inflict upon society by giving evil a platform…

15 Likes

Harpo Marx said it lived it.

3 Likes

So you dont like the person, ok. Check. I found his comment about trump being on speed quite plausible and interesting.

Yes. Joe Rogan’s fans tend to be as credulous and unsophisticated and semi-educated as Rogan pretends to be. An audience like that tends to be more susceptible to the entreaties of the right-wing-populist and Ayncap/Libertarian and other woo-peddling guests he tends to favour over more reality-based ones (having Bernie and a handful of left-wing populists on his show doesn’t change that).

Rogan’s act was funny when he played the conspiracy-obsessed handyman on Newsradio, but it’s not so amusing when it’s brought into the real world at a time when conspiracy nuts and snake-oil salesmen and fascists are looking for ways to market their BS to the unsophisticated, callow and poorly educated.

The paparazzi photos of Rogan and his wife out shopping at high-end boutiques show how this “ordinary Joe and Man of the People” is profiting from his audience of rubes.

13 Likes

But he’s really a man of the people, but she just won’t let him be, because wimmins demand to be treated like queens or else they accuse you of abuse or some such…/s

18 Likes

It’s been discussed with the same level of plausibility for years before he was president let alone now. They even pulled up Tom Arnold saying shit about it three years ago in the clip. So like I said it’s at the same level of rigor all his statements are made.

11 Likes
18 Likes

jw6kF41

More of this, please.

14 Likes
20 Likes

PlayTimeOver

17 Likes

14 Likes

Can I donate my new title to Trump?
New Loser of the month?

And I realise now I’m stuck with using that title for the duration of the joke.
But hey, thanks, and thanks to my producer, manager, my family of course…
Gets dragged off podium with enormous crook to neck…

5 Likes

19 Likes

It’s gonna be weird when don Jr tries out for a spot.

7 Likes
6 Likes

FB_IMG_1607263878667

14 Likes

The real reason that they built that wall.

6 Likes

Every time I read that headline the “now” jumps out as kind of surreal.

6 Likes
9 Likes