Trump the Chump (Part 1)

If Rudy can just shut down PA & GA legislatures- it’ll stop all this damn nonsense.

11 Likes
15 Likes

Maybe the Trump family invested in other makers.

6 Likes
9 Likes

Right? :joy:

1 Like

President Trump plans on Tuesday to sign an executive order “to ensure that United States government prioritizes getting the vaccine to American citizens before sending it to other nations,”

Fuck.You

Seriously, all this leads to is that next time a company like BioNTech develops something like that they will look for a non American company for distribution.

7 Likes
15 Likes

Not to defend the Toddler in Chief, but he probably did shit his Depends. Word is that it happens all the time.

12 Likes

That and the scene of him asking if he could win a wrestling match were so cringeworthy. His initial response to laugh comes off as almost human, but then he has to ask someone in the audience “do you agree with that? I think I agree. You agree.”
It reminds me of people I’ve dealt with who just have no core. They have no opinions or values or anything unless first floated out there to get approval. It’s very unnerving just in regular folks, let alone those in positions of power.

12 Likes

His way of saying “thank, you” often comes out as an intentional “fuck you” when running away from certain questions from the press. He shows his upper teeth and unnecessarily holds it there long before the “thank you”. Loop it and see. It’s a sneer that he’s been employing more since the pandemic. Dismissive and ugly. Loop it and see.

7 Likes
15 Likes

Loser of the year.

9 Likes

Bonus:

11 Likes
6 Likes

My proposal is an outhouse, with a phone running a browser in kiosk mode permanently showing the realdonaldtrump twitter account. I was going to have a copy of The Art of the Deal in there too, but I was worried about the toilet getting blocked.

9 Likes

If The Art of the Deal isn’t already available as a TP roll, it should be.

12 Likes

Little baby is sulking in his crib after getting spanked today by the Supremes.

19 Likes

The footage of his return from his disaster of a Tulsa rally is what’s going through my head in response to this, and it’s sustaining me right now.

14 Likes

Poe whittle bebe.

7 Likes

10 Likes