Before you break Democracy

10 Likes

The Covid don’t spread till he walk in.

6 Likes

Supremes__STOP_in the name of LAW__FGD135

11 Likes

That thread has some good ones :slight_smile:

15 Likes

(In truth, it’ll probably keep sliding for a while.)

8 Likes
7 Likes
13 Likes

Nice excuse on his part Millie. But we all know, he lacks any amount of grace or diginity regardless how often he shits his pants. And yes I intend to be rude.

2 Likes

Yes, well, shitting himself literally doesn’t hold a candle to all the times he’s done it figuratively.

6 Likes

Nothing beats the original:

14 Likes

Trump concedes in 3 … 2 …

9 Likes
6 Likes

This is a riot!!

“Donald Trump’s namesake company is invoking attorney-client privilege in an attempt to shield certain documents from the New York Attorney General’s office, which is conducting an investigation that will follow the president once he leaves office.”

"The company is asserting privilege over documents involving Ralph Mastromonaco, an engineer involved in the appraisal.

“There is no accountant-client privilege, and there is no engineer-developer privilege,” Eric Haren, of the attorney general’s office, said Tuesday during oral arguments.

His IRL lawyers might be as stupid as his campaign lawyers!

15 Likes

They’re the best that his money can buy, given his reputation for stiffing folks and his shitty, super-shady business practices :wink:

13 Likes

This would be delicious!

21 Likes

1YRh

14 Likes

…aaaand…
WPLG ABC10 reports tonight (15 Dec. 20) that 7kg cocaine washed up on the beach in Palm Beach. (no coincidence, just JAQ’ing…, isn’t that how they play it?)

also @milliefink while I personally, cannot stand “Action” Bronson, that is a perfectly delicious gif comeback!

I would like to say here, that I do not welcome the impeached LOSER EXPRESIDENT anywhere NEAR my home and personal refuge from his brand of hate.

the Conch will endure, not abide.

12 Likes

Dutch officials say Donald Trump really did protect his Twitter account with MAGA2020! password

Dutch prosecutors have confirmed what many already suspected about President Donald Trump: that he’s an idiot. At least when it comes to choosing passwords.

[…]

14 Likes

Well - there goes his Bitcoin!

5 Likes