Trump the Chump (Part 1)

While I am certain the fact that he likely to lose these lawsuits is infuriating for him, the fact that it is a woman who will bring him down is just delicious. Although I seriously hope she has good security.

14 Likes
10 Likes

I propose we call tomorrow the removal of the national tumor celebration.

6 Likes

Arnold Schwarzenegger can attend, and when the new president is sworn in, he can proudly announce to everyone that heā€™s not a tumor.

8 Likes
11 Likes

Notice how Al Johnson is the only one of them not criticising Trump

4 Likes

He should appoint Donnie to a position in his government.

No - thatā€™s just not fair to any other country. Maybe Russia.

4 Likes
12 Likes

grumpy-cat-good

10 Likes

I swear I had to read this twice to realize that you hadnā€™t said ā€œAl Jolsonā€.

Being dead for 70 years is a good excuse for not criticising Trump. Being a hopeless British Prime Minister isnā€™t.

16 Likes

Bad things happen, Donnie.

Donā€™t start nothing- wonā€™t be nothing.

14 Likes

:wink:

13 Likes

They already threw out the hamburger boxes and milkshake cups.

5 Likes

Remove it, thatā€™s what we did.

12 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes

If I recall correctly the delay was because Trump wouldnt provide an audio clip for the display.

Also, is the installation of Bidenā€™s figure the last step in making his election official?

7 Likes
13 Likes

Trump most commonly opted to borrow place settings from the official Clinton china set for her White House events, the two Trump-hosted state dinners included. There are 300-place settings of apropos ornate, shiny gold plates and dishware selected by Hillary Clinton when she was first lady.

Oh the irony after all that vitriol

12 Likes