Trump the Chump (Part 1)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-big-mad-joe-rogan-153847361.html

8 Likes

Unless these were handwritten documents, there is no doubt a copy on someone’s hard drive or server.
Or did they go back to 1972 and everyone was issued a typewriter?
BTW, whatever happened to that secure WH server?

4 Likes

So - you’re saying he didn’t violate the presidential records act and isn’t exactly like Ralph Wiggam because he ate something else that was inedible?

There’s no value in the original signed documents, they don’t have legal effect because they’re signed, you know these purported copies exist for all documents and that they haven’t been edited after destruction and he did this out of the goodness of his heart?

Sounds legit.

9 Likes
3 Likes

17 Likes

And that fact tells you all you need to know about today’s Republican party. This should be on billboards everywhere.

17 Likes
11 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes

shredded papers that aides believe were flushed by the president himself.

Shredded by his bowels I suppose, since we’re also told he chewed up such papers.

8 Likes
7 Likes

Did anyone ask him how many flushes it took?

11 Likes

It’s OK, he already told us. 13 or 14.

10 Likes

So this is why he he was so fixated about toilets on the campaign trail. He kept saying that people have to flush 10 or 15 times. I thought it was just hyperbole. /s

10 Likes

I just want to remind everyone that he’s such an expert on the building trades because of his many years in real estate, yet he doesn’t even know what every toddler learns before preschool: you can’t flush most things down a toilet…and shouldn’t even try.

11 Likes

We learned the expensive way that the core of a toilet paper roll does not flush, but also will not come up or pass down no matter how hard you try to plunge the toilet. That was a good toilet, too.

10 Likes

And your child never made that mistake again, did they?!

10 Likes

We had a mild freakout when we realized what happened, but he wasn’t punished for it. But nope, never tried to flush anything weird again. Plenty of other mistakes, though.

11 Likes

24 Likes

winona-thats-good-point

7 Likes