Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Daily hit of schadenfreude.

6 Likes

And yet none of the links take me to the new site, they all take me to a donation site with recurring $250 pledge filled in for me. They also want me to prove I’m a patriot and it looks like pledge is their new buzz word.

I also notice they are calling it Trump Social now.

We have already reached out to you OVER 20 TIMES to ask that you take the PLEDGE TO REGISTER for Trump Social and have received NO RESPONSE.

Time is RUNNING OUT for you to take the PLEDGE TO REGISTER, but there’s still time if you hurry…

Please pledge to register for President Trump’s brand-new social media site RIGHT NOW to prove that you are a Patriot.

Geeze, the Apostle Peter only denied Christ 3 times. You denied Trumpy over 20 times! :rofl:

Better hurry to prove you are a Patriot

Trump social:

!

1 Like

tail serpent GIF

7 Likes

Sorry but they’re coming fast and furious today. Some might even call this desperation.

Now he’s holding a set of balls for me. Did he give up grabbing p***y?

Are you ready to hit the links?

As we gear up for the year’s biggest weekend in golf, we couldn’t think of a better way to prepare than by offering you a set of our BRAND-NEW LIMITED EDITION ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’ Golf Balls.

Don’t get caught napping on this SPECIAL OFFER, we are holding a set for YOU, but due to high demand, it won’t be long before we’re forced to give them away.

GET YOUR “LET’S GO BRANDON” GOLF BALLS TODAY

THERE WILL BE NO MULLIGANS. Once these LIMITED EDITION ‘Let’s Go Brandon!’ Golf Balls sell out, they’re GONE FOREVER.

Well, that part’s true.

5 Likes

Unlike Trumpy’s golf game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you image the clowns this fundraising grift affects? “By Gawd, Trumpy needs my help, let me get mah checkbook! Imma patriot!”

2 Likes
11 Likes

Brady Bunch Jan GIF by MOODMAN

11 Likes

That’s quite an accomplishment. I mean, a hole-in-one is always challenging…but while you’re facing off against some of the greatest golfers in America? Amazing he was able to hit that past them.

12 Likes

Whatever, call me when he hits Kim jong-il levels of 11 holes in one during his very first round of golf ever.

5 Likes

When even Fox doesn’t want to touch your site…

11 Likes

When even Fox doesn’t want to touch your shite…
modest fix.
carry on.

9 Likes

In an amazing coincidence, his next game of golf will be his first ever, and so will the next five after that.

5 Likes
7 Likes

26 Likes
8 Likes

(NYT reprint)

12 Likes

About F’ng time they “consider” something like that.

Insurection Part Duh needs to be nipped in the bud.

7 Likes

Seems like a bad idea. 45 has no problem breaking the law at all. His challenge is finding the willing dupes in the military to go along with it. Meanwhile, in the case of Jan 6 Part Duh, it would be nice to have the option to send a couple of attack helos in if necessary to put down an armed rebellion.

Edited for clarity.

7 Likes