Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Y’all better get out your shocked faces for this one.

9 Likes

A little late for April Fools, isn’t it?

9 Likes

“… are often bad people who write whatever comes to their mind or fits their agenda. It has nothing to do with facts or reality.”

:thinking:

5 Likes

I… uh… pity the [April] fool…

and… by fool, I mean… me and my allies who continue to tilt intersectionally at windmills erected by the Greed Community, the Q peeps et al, these folks, these ones, and these folks.

Probably my spirit animal:

4 Likes

jayne cobb firefly GIF

5 Likes

Yeah that whole effort went about as well for Trump as one might have expected and the judge was quick to point out his blatant hypocrisy.

I’m not a lawyer but this doesn’t feel like a great start for Trump considering it was already going to be an uphill battle to convince the judge to take his case seriously.

12 Likes

9 Likes
4 Likes

Still getting his pleas for money, his people write his email like he talks. Wtf does this even mean?

Friend,
This has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE.
As THE TOP donor, I’ve texted you 3000% more. Do you want to stay on top?
Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY and your gift will be INCREASED by 700%.

5 Likes

Eff that, I don’t even want to watch.

6 Likes

Always the coward.

10 Likes

Just like he regrets catching bone spurs.

7 Likes
5 Likes

Former US president Donald Trump has claimed only a Republican-clogged Congress can end the “woke war on women and children”.

As usual, Trump sought to regain relevancy by dealing out potshots against the trans community, saying that trans women should not compete in women’s sports.

11 Likes
10 Likes

His latest email. I think I’ll pass on the double entry.

Friend,

Where have you been?

President Trump SIGNED a copy of his NEW BOOK for you, but we noticed you STILL haven’t entered to win.

You’ve always been one of the President’s BEST supporters, Friend, so we’ve decided to unlock an exclusive short-term DOUBLE-ENTRY just for you. This is a ONE-TIME offer that expires in 1 HOUR, so don’t wait.

1 Like

I usually don’t judge a man by the size of his crowds, but I’ll make an exception just this once.

5 Likes
9 Likes

+1 title

14 Likes
7 Likes