Trump the Chump (Part 1)

riker-startrek

11 Likes
13 Likes

“Mr. Trump personally certified the accuracy of the Statements for the years prior to 2016, at which point his assets were placed in a revocable trust,” while Donald Jr. “was responsible for the Statements for the years 2016 to 2020,” James noted in the filing.

That document said that from 2012 through 2016, the company’s financial statements said that Trump’s triplex apartment in Trump Tower in Manhattan “exceeded 30,000 square and valued the apartment at up to $327 million based on those dimensions,” the filing noted.

But in 2017, the company’s statement “slashed the apartment’s value by two-thirds, sizing the residence at just under 11,000 square fees,” which is the figure specified in the offering plan for the building, the filing said.

7 Likes

To bad the author had to mess it up by pretending the slap is important

https://archive.ph/2022.03.29-175545/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/03/28/donald-trump-just-released-most-donald-trump-statement-ever/

2 Likes

Jesus Christ

7 Likes

Trump, you’re not president, and there’s no military assistance to Russia to withhold anyway.

9 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes

Um, does that idiot realize that he pretty much gave Joe an excuse to declassify all of the shit HE did?

11 Likes
6 Likes

If Il Douche is really the Repub candidate next go-round, this should be on constant loop. “Our partner” indeed!

9 Likes

God please let him be in prison by 2024.

16 Likes

Or a statue to the cheeseburger that got him.

10 Likes

I didn’t think there were enough people signing up for Truth Social in the first place for it to even be possible to experience a “nosedive.” It’s like saying an airplane took a nosedive before its rear landing gear even left the runway.

10 Likes

8 out of the 10 people who signed up have quit?

Just spitballing some sad numbers. The whole thing is too pathetic to waste time looking into.

5 Likes
4 Likes

ETA

About -14%.

9 Likes

“Billy Boozer” is a perfect professional name for this endeavor!

7 Likes

Hmm, I wonder how Trump’s lawsuit against Hillary Clinton is going today…

“I don’t think you can be impartial because I wasn’t the one who nominated you” is probably not a good way to ingratiate yourself to the judge overseeing your case.

16 Likes

And yet so on par. (Unlike his golf game, of course.)

7 Likes