Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Sounds like more like Satan to me.

9 Likes

Pleased to meet you
hope you guess my name

10 Likes

“Thanks to me, people started praying and saying things like ‘Oh dear God’ more often than ever before.”

18 Likes

had me frequently bustin out with “jeesus fucking christ, what fresh hell is this?”
which is, honestly, the most churchly as i ever got.

15 Likes

But what’s troubling you is the nature of my game.

9 Likes

It sure isn’t nth dimensional chess, that’s for sure.

11 Likes

Obligatory

9 Likes

So how much did Trump’s inaugural committee overpay his own hotel/businesses exactly?
Because if it’s more than $750,000 they may as well have just dropped the lawsuit entirely for all the good it did - and seeing the committee raised $107 million to host events, that seems pretty fucking likely.
So even paying that fine, Trump probably still made money breaking DC nonprofit law and as a bonus doesn’t even have to admit he did anything wrong or risk a formal “guilty” result at trial.

Once again showing if you’re white and have enough money to play for time, you can get the authorities to back down on pretty much anything short of out-and-out murder. Yay, justice!

9 Likes

Cocaine is a helluva drug.

10 Likes

and daddy is the head clown.
fk you junior. stfu.

9 Likes

(excerpt) Trump, who was displeased by drug trafficking across the U.S.-Mexico border, asked at least twice about “quietly” shooting Patriot missiles—which are surface-to-air weapons—into Mexico and then denying responsibility, Esper claims in his upcoming memoir, according to the Times.

15 Likes

Part of me can consider that, perhaps, Esper stayed in the job as long as he did to run intererence. The other part wonders (as have others, re: post-Trump book deals) did all of Trump’s bullshit & jackassedness suddenly become remarkable and memoir-worthy about 2 years after-the-fact?

7 Likes

I guess so, since that’s apparently how long it takes to get a book out and start profiting from it.

6 Likes

And a tell-all book in this situation may intentionally be a fig-leaf, one that could mitigate (or even eliminate) prosecutorial blowback to oneself.

6 Likes

It pays to be a politician: You can make powerful, influential, helpful friends; get profitable insider information; create/influence legislation that benefits you; and, if needed, avail yourself of the system-entrenched Old Boy Network that as much as possible keeps its hands off your wallet and you out of jail
 a professional courtesy.

3 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

Ugh. Looks like he spewed a bit more shit that night than usual.

13 Likes

8 Likes