Trump the Chump (Part 1)

(NY Times reprint)

With how much his own party has crawled up his own butt, he could have actually done something about gun violence.

10 Likes

Yes, could have, but isn’t that a sort of moot point when talking about someone as narcissistically focused on no one other than himself as Tromp is?

9 Likes

Hm. Maybe, but remember when he tried to tell his followers how great the vaccines were?

He gives his followers what they want, and hes not really not that good at convincing them.

11 Likes

Yes, that is a church building.

12 Likes

A tax-exempt church building, to be precise?

Angry Flipping Out GIF by Creative Unicorn

14 Likes
17 Likes

And his kids are garbage human beings without a shred of empathy who enjoy killing endangered animals. That’s not the reason why, of course, but he definitely would not be a great counter-example.

17 Likes

Yup. That’s a place to get out of.

2 Likes

“You want to stop the war? - Stop with the Windmills that - destroy your environment”

14 Likes

What a maroon.

It completely boggles the mind that some people want this idiot to represent their country internationally, never mind the disaster he is domestically. Have they no pride? No sense?

Rhetorical questions really, just shaking my damn head.

6 Likes

I wonder if he has horrible nightmares about windmills. He really hates them.

I Hope Please GIF

10 Likes

So weird
I think they’re quite pretty:

Travel GIF by Bremermoment

14 Likes

It’s just a lazy go-to, representing those dangerous, world-destroying liberals and their hatred for low gas prices.

12 Likes

morbo-futurama

(This is still about his golf resort in Scotland. In other words, surprise, about him.)

15 Likes

Note that he and Elon “dance” the same

3 Likes

They might be giants prosecutors

3 Likes
13 Likes

President Donald Trump’s social media account hasn’t turned out as well as expected, despite a number of hedge funders and investors contributing $1 billion to the project. Variety reported Sunday that a new streaming service will be part of the Trump Media and Technology Group (TMTG).

According to the report, the streaming service is all part of a merger “with the blank check firm” (or SPAC) Digital World Acquisition. The new site will offer programing that others are canceling due to outdated language and racist depictions of various identities and groups. The new streaming service will be a kind of TMTG+ that will craft programming that targets the far-right audience of Donald Trump’s supporters and highlight shows with a Christian nationalist bent.

7 Likes
12 Likes

Go, team sepsis, go, go, go!

8 Likes