Trump the Chump (Part 1)

I’m rooting for tetanus. After all, Jr is an anti-vaxxer…

10 Likes
8 Likes

that 'cuda is not even a good catch. certainly no keeper. nor is the idiot with the hook in his thumb.
twit.

13 Likes

I was going to say…so humiliating. Even a ‘cuda that young would be embarrassed to be caught by that yahoo.

Anybody who lets themselves get stuck by a small barracuda like that really shouldn’t be allowed to handle firearms. Or power tools, for that matter.

13 Likes

All I ever see of him is golfing, hunting, fishing, going to parties.

It must be nice to never need a job. Especially at his age.

11 Likes

I’d be happy if he just put down the phone and never used it again.

9 Likes

Oh, is that who it is?
I did not see the relevance at first.
I am glad now to have not recognized the eejit.

1 Like

Pretty sure the lower court’s dismissal is upthread…

The lawsuit relied on baseless conspiracy theories spread by Trump and his supporters that the election was stolen in favor of Joe Biden. Among others, it named Facebook and Denver-based Dominion Voting Systems, whose election machines remain the focus of some of the most fevered — and continuing — unfounded speculation about voting fraud.

6 Likes

There are gars in my nearest lake with bigger chompers than that 'cuda. There are bigger carp on the downstream side of my nearest dam. I may have caught a bigger large-mouth bass when I was 12 while fishing for Crappie. Definitely caught a bigger catfish as an adult without much trying (I’ll never catch a cat on purpose again - yuk, so slimy.)

@FloridaManJefe: That fish probably isn’t legal to keep, it’s so smol.

7 Likes

The way he’s holding it in front of the camera from outside the frame, it could be itsy bitsy   :fish:

5 Likes

15 inch minimum in Florida waters.
also, barracuda are apex predators on the reef and as such, accumulate ciguatoxin in high levels that can make you very ill should you consume one of the larger ones.

7 Likes

Dress codes at Trump rallies?
Huh.

6 Likes

Good thing I had no plans to eat a 'cuda!

5 Likes

Thanks, TIL. :grimacing:

Is that a poison only if you eat such fish, or also from handling them?

4 Likes

consuming affected fish is the surest way to get sick.
i won’t handle 'cuda, because they are slimy and smelly. we use hands-free hook removers and circle hooks so as not to touch the fish.
i suppose there is the added benefit of not getting the hook in your thumb, but…
fucking rookie (dt jr.)

9 Likes
4 Likes

Opinion by Rich Lowry

nope nope nope nope nope :octopus:

6 Likes

Had to look this up. Interesting!
And the poisoning you get even has its own ICD-10 number (T61.0).

7 Likes

GIF by The Simpsons

4 Likes
8 Likes