Trump the Chump (Part 1)

Or just follow June Squibb’s lead!

tumblr_n0jgsvhVhx1qazkdco1_500

16 Likes

In my car for emergencies and Trump funerals.

14 Likes

I don’t understand why burying Ivana was even up to 45; they’re long since divorced.

16 Likes

I mean, Minister of Propaganda hopeful Carlson found it pretty funny this weekend.

5 Likes

I don’t either…but possibly it was up to her children, who are of the same cheap heartless mold as their father?

20 Likes

Nevermind the largest photo uses it completely wrong if you don’t have a penis. :face_with_monocle:

11 Likes

I highly recommend people practice with it at home first. And have some tissues in the car. They also make disposable ones from paper stock.

10 Likes

Trump endorses Eric!

Except two guys in the race are named Eric. Now they’re both running with “endorsed by Trump!” Much hilarity ensues.

15 Likes

Came here to post this as well. First thing I saw in my morning paper… Big laugh

11 Likes

Par for the course…? :sunglasses:

10 Likes
9 Likes
15 Likes

… because he didn’t recognize the name.

17 Likes

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

The Daily Show Wow GIF by The Daily Show with Trevor Noah

11 Likes
17 Likes

“While the lawsuit has yet to materialize, Trump’s legal team claimed he “subjectively believes” the election was stolen. However, at this time, no evidence of voter fraud has been found.“

16 Likes
18 Likes

Is there like a CrapPAC conference every fucking week cuz I’m tired of the noise and dog whistles.

11 Likes

There are no dog whistles anymore. It’s all very open, and they are proud of it. Anyone still supporting the Nat-Cs has absolutely no grounds to plead ignorance. They are screaming their hate from the rooftops. God help us all.

17 Likes
12 Likes