Trump the Chump (Part 1)

The way he speaks, reminds me of when my grandma had Altzheimers and she would just call everyone’s husband or wife “your sweetie.” It sounded nice but it masked that she couldn’t remember their name. And I think if he is forgetting who the person is or what exactly he does he’ll just say, “He’s the best. Doing a tremendous job.” and brushes past the details he can’t remember.

11 Likes

Guess I need to dig that tiny violin out again.

9 Likes
5 Likes

Fuck me, Spicer is useless as well as being a lying sack of shit.

13 Likes

That’s just shameful. Yet again making it all about himself.

1 Like

Speaking of the “not a ban”

Christ, what an asshole.

11 Likes

And yet, he remains.

15 Likes
7 Likes
7 Likes

It wasn’t until halfway through I realized he was talking about the media’s treatment of the president. At first I thought he was talking about the president’s treatment of the country.

Like, don’t most incoming presidents spend the first week getting oriented to their new situation and figuring out what is going on instead of making sweeping executive orders every day?

6 Likes

This is what he chooses to talk about at the National Prayer Breakfast? What the fuck?

7 Likes
7 Likes

This is not happening. It’s all some crazy dream.

4 Likes

The end of that article gives a glimmer into what is likely to happen over time (as anyone in Atlantic City can tell you…they probably voted against him 100% as a bloc):

Dr. Bornstein was invited to Mr. Trump’s inaugural, although he said it was not as pleasant an experience as he expected. He had to walk a long way to a spot where he thought there would be a chair — he said he has a painful back ailment and nerve damage to a leg — but when he got there, there was no chair.

He stood behind a tree and “never heard anyone speak because I was so uncomfortable from my back and being cold.” He felt, he said, “absolutely miserable.” It seemed to take forever to leave because of the heavy security, he said. The situation was the same at an inaugural ball where there were no tables and chairs. So, he said, unable to chat comfortably with others, he and his wife, Melissa, returned to their hotel early.

That’s how he treats the people who protect him, often at great cost to themselves. How long will his inner circle continue to put up with treatment like this?

12 Likes
15 Likes
9 Likes

9 Likes

When a shallow celebrity gets elected, what do you expect him to talk about? Quantum physics?

7 Likes

Being a useless and lying sack of shit is the worst kind of sack of shit.

10 Likes

7 Likes