Trump the Chump (Part 1)

There is no fix because everything that can be automated has been and we are looking at automating a whole lot more. We actually manufacture a bunch of stuff just not with a lot of people. Those jobs will never come back.

1 Like

Assuming that enough people are still interested in enforcing the Constitution. That’s looking a bit shaky at the moment.

6 Likes

Being all uptight about the Constitution was so last month.

6 Likes

It might even be worthy of a reality show.

2 Likes

Ooh, is it Soros?

12 Likes

because people wouldn’t be out doing that if they aren’t paid of course… couldn’t possibly be they are fucking pissed off with their president? /s

12 Likes
3 Likes

Black History Month getting as much respect as Holocaust Rememberance Day:

11 Likes

13 Likes

He has no idea who Frederick Douglass is, does he?

Here’s hoping:

7 Likes
4 Likes

I found myself hearing this whole thing in the voice of Alec Baldwin rather than Trump himself. 2017: The year Poe’s Law died.

Bonus points for the defensiveness and media bashing during a speech regarding Black History month, tone-deaf talking points about the terrible state of the inner cities, and completely omitting anything that might actually acknowledge the hardships and atrocities endured by African Americans throughout the centuries.

10 Likes

If you’re going to #alllivesmatter the Holocaust, why not “my black friend” Black History Month?

He is just so appallingly ignorant. So angry, and always sounds like a 5th grader who didn’t do his homework and is frantically bluffing.

Either nobody in his office is minded to or capable of writing anything coherent for him to say, and/or he just doesn’t care.

I am disgusted that the GOP just don’t care how utterly incompetent he is.

10 Likes
4 Likes

Because her emails

4 Likes

At least strong arming them would be a novel approach. Trump showed us with that air conditioner plant that he’s more of a beg and plead and offer a sweetheart deal kind of guy than a strongman.

Yeah, who is bankrolling people showing up with signs painted on brown cardboard? Who could be paying for all of that?

You’d think Trump would know hat people do things without getting paid.

4 Likes

[quote]After completing her law degree at George Washington University in 1992, passing the bar in three states and the District of Columbia, and clerking for a federal judge, Conway returned to polling, launching her business, The Polling Company, in 1995, at the age of 28. Political consulting was a boys’ club. “I encountered all kinds of sexism,” Conway said. “The most extreme examples were unwanted sexual advances. Always by older men, often in positions of power, with some fancy title before their name and an R or a D after it.”

Conway never spoke out about the harassment. “People might say, ‘She didn’t report sexual assault.’ It wasn’t called that back then. And it would be embarrassing to the twentysomething or thirtysomething-year-old girl to try to make some federal case out of somebody who was in a huge position of power,” she said. “You’d rather just pretend it didn’t happen, that it was your fault, or that it would never happen again. The idea that you think you’ve got the right to stick your tongue down my throat is pretty darn disgusting.”

“The other way sexism would happen is that I’d get hired to do a project and would always get the focus groups,” Conway went on. A male pollster would be assigned to an office in Virginia to “sit on his ass and watch the data come in while I’d fly all around the country and live out of a suitcase,” she said, rolling her eyes. “Eventually I learned to just take the whole project.”[/quote]It is an interesting read.

4 Likes

“This is our little breakfast”

8 Likes
6 Likes

“Get out of my country”
“I’m a U.S. citizen”

There are not enough headdesk gifs on the internet for this administration.

12 Likes