Trump the Chump (Part 2)

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a striking resemblance to MagHabs!

7 Likes

How about Judge Aileen Cannon?

7 Likes
9 Likes

And that hill didnā€™t have much elevation to begin with.

9 Likes
11 Likes

Commitment to the people. Thatā€™s Trump.

I think it shows that Trump is like built different and like he heā€™s not doing this for the benefit.

heā€™s doing it because he cares about people

Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

9 Likes

ā€˜Trump Is Facts!ā€™

They are so close to the correct statement ā€˜Trump is Fascistā€™.

12 Likes

Aha! I think I have it!

You know how Trump doesnā€™t exercise because he thinks that people have a fixed amount of life energy, and exercise just wastes it?

Somehow suggest to him (so that itā€™s his idea), that the human jaw has a fixed number of chews, and each chew uses it up.

Trying to choke down a few hamberders, with little chewing, should rid us of this trumpulant pest.

9 Likes

You first, Dr Feelgood!

11 Likes

If I were Joe, Iā€™d say sure, but Trumpā€™s gotta do it too. I suspect one of them would fail, and it wouldnā€™t be Biden.

ETA Missed your comment in between the article and the video, so sorry to repeat your point. I just woke up and havenā€™t had my performance enhancing drugs yet. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

https://archive.is/yoC3g

8 Likes

Isnā€™t the Republican party all right flank?

9 Likes

Maybe they mean right used as correct ? Theyā€™re still miserable pos, but wanting to eliminate Trumpy gives them one bonus point.

3 Likes

Borowitz nails it again

13 Likes

But hey, he says it all like heā€™s completely sure of what heā€™s talking about, so itā€™s all good for many, many Muricans. :weary:

12 Likes

Well, they certainly arenā€™t alright but definitely ā€œflankā€¦ā€

10 Likes

Theyā€™re sitting over there on the Far-Right - so, only one flank is really on the right. The other flank is way off the map, in the bit labelled only ā€œHere be Grand Dragonsā€

9 Likes