Trump the Chump (Part 2)

He actually said that?! Wow I mean what’s the republican partys plan here. Use trump to get them through the door and into the presidency again, then retire him and let the vice president take over?

I’m obviously more out of touch with trump than I thought. Is there actually a chance he could be president again.

5 Likes

IMG_4696

9 Likes

Far as I know.

Similar shit, previous day:

9 Likes

Luxuriant hair

sad megan mullally GIF

8 Likes
7 Likes

It was terrible. They gave him Jack in the Box instead of McDonald’s. He cried like a baby.

10 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

ORLY?

9 Likes

The Associated Press said ‘fuck it’ and decided to fact check Trump in advance of tonight’s debate

7 Likes

12 Likes

I didn’t make it thru the entire article to see if they fact-checked each equally, but the premise in the opening paragraph that it would only be fair to do that is infuriating.

4 Likes

“Shares of the parent company of Trump’s social media platform, Truth Social, fell about 12% in late afternoon trading.”

6 Likes
10 Likes
9 Likes
8 Likes

Reminds me of the witches arc in Terry Pratchett’s Discworld series, where Granny Weatherwax convinces villagers they have a finite amount of farts per lifetime so should hold it in, as a massive trol for giggles :smile:

3 Likes

T R O L L here. banned word?

2 Likes

Kenan Thompson Yes GIF by Paramount+

4 Likes

So i found out :laughing:

Feeling slightly erked about it being a valid use case of the word though :yum:

3 Likes