Trump the Chump (Part 2)

8 Likes
8 Likes

Well, since the debate is not gonna happen (most likely) I’d say that they have nothing to fret over!

11 Likes
8 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

We almost went to town to see for ourselves but common sense won.

Here’s some photos from trump’s trip to a Detroit church to woo black voters.

What I find interesting when they pan the congregation, besides all the white people, are all the hats being worn by men. I was taught to always remove your hat in church but what do I know.

10 Likes

https://lamag.com/politics/donald-trump-jr-accidentally-reminds-voters-of-fathers-close-relationship-with-jeffrey-epstein

Donald Trump Jr. Accidentally Reminds Voters of Father’s Close Relationship With Jeffrey Epstein
Trump Jr. used Jeffrey Epstein as an example on X, stirring up the internet to quickly explicate Epstein and his father’s long-winded relationship

11 Likes

Gee, this is odd, good guys with guns are okay to protect each other but trump don’t trust them at his events.

8 Likes
6 Likes

Moreover, when Trump met Messing at the NBC upfronts, he described her as, “[Messing] came up to me with her beautiful red hair. She said, ‘Sir — I love you. Thank God for you! You’re saving the network, and you’re saving my show.'"

What a load of BS. The idea alone that an actor would call a reality TV personality “Sir”…

7 Likes
9 Likes

What makes him think he will be free to leave New York?

10 Likes

It’s okay… they are working on a contingency plan in case…

Jesus… what a fucked up place that we’re in… “let’s elected a shitty reality TV star as president,” they said… “what’s the worst that can happen” they said… :rage:

8 Likes

“Sonny, I’ve got a whole theme park of red-ink delights for you!”

9 Likes

The whole thing says so much about Trump’s narcissistism and lack of self-awareness.
Especially the bit about Trump thinking “support” for him as a reality TV host should logically carry-over into supporting him politically later on. It apparently never occurred to him that Messing’s “support” had nothing to do with him, and was more about a professional obligation to speak positively about the network and its shows.

Dude can’t even just say The Apprentice was a popular show, which it was. Nah, that’s not grand enough; He was actually single-handedly saving the network and everybody was super grateful and loved him for it.

8 Likes

If you spot this typo, don’t change it! I live that it sounds like a portmanteau of “narcissism” and “parasitism.” T**** is a narcissistic parasite!

11 Likes

Didn’t/doesn’t he break a few of them regularly?

7 Likes

All of them, starting with the first, indicating that Il Douche is, in fact, not God.

7 Likes