Trump the Chump (Part 2)

7 Likes
7 Likes

Just like already sowing the ground for “stolen election! Fraud!” When you can’t win, make sure you announce loudly that you are doing it on purpose. Yeah, he’s a loser. He’s an asshole. But he is also perhaps the most dangerous person on the planet at the moment.

8 Likes

Amy Poehler Expectations GIF

7 Likes

They’re approximately here.

7 Likes

It would be hilarious if Biden called his bluff on this, and the test results just confirmed the rumours about Trump’s Adderall addiction

10 Likes

Trump must be counting on ‘cool’ to win out over credibility with endorsements like Jake and Logan Paul’s

On Wednesday, the Trump campaign promoted this awkward video of Trump gifting Paul a T-shirt with his (literal) mugshot on it, ahead of Trump’s appearance on Logan Paul’s podcast.

7 Likes

May you have a birthday, Mr. Trump. May it also be your last celebrated outside the walls of a prison.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4722051-biden-campaign-mocks-trump-birthday/

6 Likes

CEOs “might have a Biden thought”. WTF is that? :man_facepalming:

7 Likes
7 Likes

If the media would just report Il Douche’s ramblings verbatim instead of some interpretive dance of trying to make him sound coherent, that would be nice. Don’t even need to comment, just put it out there as is. That would serve nicely.

10 Likes

Trump admitted on Monday to keeping a firearm during his first probation hearing since a jury found him guilty on charges of falsifying business documents to cover up a hush money payment to adult film actor Stormy Daniels during his 2016 presidential campaign. Trump has pleaded not guilty to all charges and said he plans to appeal the verdict.

9 Likes

(source: The Independent)

Donald Trump said Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016. She died in 2014

Donald Trump claimed that Joan Rivers voted for him in 2016, despite the comedian having died two years earlier.

The former US president and recently convicted felon was interviewed by Variety editor Ramin Setoodeh last November for a new book about his time hosting The Apprentice, Apprentice in Wonderland: How Donald Trump and Mark Burnett Took America Through the Looking Glass, which is set to be published on June 18.

In the book, Trump discusses Rivers, who won the second season of Celebrity Apprentice in 2009.

“I thought she might have been a Republican,” Trump said. “I know one thing: she voted for me, according to what she said.”

This claim is impossible as Trump first stood for election on November 8, 2016. Rivers died on September 4, 2014 at the age of 81.

In the month before that election, Trump claimed to Fox News’s Sean Hannity that he feared voter fraud using dead voters would swing the election for his opponent. “You have 1.8 million people who are dead, who are registered to vote, and some of them absolutely vote,” said Trump. “Now, tell me how they do that.” Trump’s claims were refuted.

Trump also recalled Rivers’s reaction after he fired her daughter, Melissa, who competed on the same season of Celebrity Apprentice.

“Joan was so angry,” said Trump. “She went crazy when I fired the daughter.”

“Joan loved Melissa more than anything she’s ever loved before. She thought Melissa was the end-all, and she went totally crazy in defense of her daughter. Oh, they were both yelling. It was great TV. But maybe Joan had more of a right to be yelling.”

5 Likes

Sounds reasonable to me. Don’t dead people usually vote Republican?

7 Likes

Compare and contrast her love for Melissa with his “love” for Ivanka. He’s incapable of understanding why Joan would feel this way.

4 Likes

13 Likes

Trump Family Takes Adorable Birthday Pictures Of Donald’s Face Covered In Cake

277686304ba138bc5178459a4c29110a

8 Likes

cake turning 2 GIF

6 Likes

The idea that Trump has any friends at all is laughably absurd.

8 Likes

Trump doesn’t have friends- he has accomplices.

10 Likes