Trump the Chump (Part 2)

stupendousranchpeanutmug

10 Likes

17 Likes
7 Likes

I mean, yeah. Billionaires don’t get to keep their billions under fascism. Even the ones who support the fascist get thrown in prison or exiled and their wealth is redistributed to the dictator and his cronies.

8 Likes
9 Likes

[ Alfried Felix Alwyn Krupp von Bohlen und Halbach has entered the chat, with the Lex Krupp to back him up ]

Well, yes, technically an inflation-adjusted billionaire.

7 Likes
10 Likes

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

7 Likes

Review of Trump’s Doral rally (10 thread)::

7 Likes

He said President Biden “isn’t legally allowed to stand trial.”

Well, yeah, your appointees to SCotUS are the ones that said he doesn’t have to.

9 Likes

18 Likes

11 Likes
11 Likes

It is today that @"£$% gets sentenced, isn’t it?

At time of posting, I’ve realised that it’s probably about 4a.m. in NY.
I’ll check back tomorrow, after a hopeful night’s sleep.

Edit: No, hang on, it’s lunchtime there. It’s not 8 hours ahead, you twit, it’s 8 hours behind.
So, is he in nick yet?

4 Likes

Judge Merchan delayed the sentencing until all of the specious “immunity” filings are heard.
no sentencing today.

8 Likes

Oh, double-bollocks.
Surely those crimes weren’t all covered by the bullshit “Presidential Immunity”?

Don’t click the blur, it’s just a lot of swears.

shit
shit
balls
shit
fuck
shit
doubleshit
shitesticks

I told you not to click the blur.

10 Likes

… AIUI England is usually 5 hours “ahead” of New York (except for switching to Summer Time on different dates)

You’re 8 hours ahead of California :beach_umbrella:

3 Likes

:person_shrugging: sums up this flippin’ timeline, doesn’t it?

Thanks. The trouble with not having a flat Earth is I keep having to visualise the rotation in my head to work out who wakes up first.

I got America back-to-front again.

7 Likes

In a stunning leak

What’s the stunning part, that Trump lied about Project 2025, or that someone leaked it? Or that he pronounced it “Herijage?”

Not stunned.

(Not directed at @bluehenbear but to whoever on X thought this was stunning)

6 Likes

That’s part of the mystery. The crimes he was convicted of were partially committed before he was even elected and the part that occurred after were clearly unrelated to his duties as president, rather as owner of the T**** Organization. This seems like a slam dunk for Merchan to call, especially since the offending SCOTUS decision lays out criteria for the three categories of Unofficial, Maybe Official, and Core Official duties.

There’s no reason Merchan should have delayed sentencing.

7 Likes