Trump the Chump (Part 2)

I’m doubly amazed as I’d have thought the one person who had every reason to despise this Felonious Punk would be Merchan, after all the bloody shenanigans during the trial.

5 Likes

After Orban met with Putin and Xi. New marching orders coming down?

8 Likes
9 Likes

Good! Go after the billionaires with clout in media and social media! That’s the one thing that can turn those avenues of communication against you

8 Likes

I suspect he did it so there’d be no room at all for the MAGAts to whine about unfair treatment. I mean sure, they’re going to do it anyway, but if I were Merchan I’d want to make sure there was no available pretext to give the claim any traction. It sucks, but I’d do the same thing in his shoes.

2 Likes

So rewarding a privileged white convicted criminal in a way that would never be afforded to any POC, woman, or just average person, thus propagating the two-tiered justice system?

I guess crime does pay.

6 Likes

High crimes do. Not misdemeanors.

7 Likes

Ms. Demeanors was my 2nd grade teacher. :wink:

5 Likes

Fingers crossed that it might not work to his advantage, if he gets a substantial sentence that hinders his campaign closer to the election than if he was sentenced today. It might not end up as much of a reward.

I’m not thinking about it as rewarding Trump, so much as making sure that whatever sentence he gets sticks, by leaving no wiggle-room.

4 Likes

18 Likes
6 Likes

I don’t know, it’s in the dictionary!

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dimensia

Misspelling of dementia influenced by dimension .

Oh.

9 Likes
10 Likes

‘Should Get Out of Politics and Go Back to TV. Movies Never Really Worked Out’

:film_projector:

7 Likes
10 Likes

possibly took a small hit to his ear or something?

6 Likes
7 Likes

Brace yourselves for the crap-flood of misinformation!

7 Likes

10 Likes

So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

10 Likes