Trump the Chump (Part 2)

And now the crapulent motherfucker looks like a martyr.

15 Likes

They say that when Violet Gibson shot Mussolini and only skimmed his nose with the shot it was because he threw his head back and arm up in a fascist salute just as she fired.

Coincidental timing. Mind you he was always at it.

7 Likes

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

6 Likes

Iā€™m shocked.

Shocked that it took so long for something like this to happen. When you foment violence and anger, donā€™t be surprised when it comes back to bite you.

Of course this motherfucker raises his tiny fist in the air like heā€™s some sort of conquering hero, thus dashing any hope (no matter how small) that heā€™d use this as a moment of reflection.

I can say some more things but I fear Iā€™d run afoul of the community guidelines, so I wonā€™t.

15 Likes

It is possible that this was a legitimate attack on Trumpā€™s life, for any number of reasons.

It is possible that this was a staged attack because for fuckā€™s sake, we know as an absolute fact that the Trumpublicans are full to the gunwales of the sort of people who would do exactly this.

And to a large extent it doesnā€™t matter who did it. Expect waves of Trumptist violence across the nation.

One way or another, the Trumpists have just cut their brake lines: itā€™s all in now.

Dear Americans: we love you, stay safe.

13 Likes

Oh man, this is not good. You know Trump is going to blame Biden. Hell, his supporters will say it was the FBI or the CIA. And security around Biden is about to increase about 100 fold.

13 Likes

I guess itā€™s a good thing Biden has criminal immunity now.

14 Likes

^^^this.
mutherfukker started it. it will be finished.

i will say it:
Fascists must be stopped!

been expecting it, really, for a while. it was inevitable, given his fomenting and the supportersā€™ penchant for violence.
stay cautious, comrades. i do believe things will get uglier yet.

13 Likes

ā€¦ the way he grabs his ear and then itā€™s visibly lacerated suggests it would have to be an elaborately staged magic trick, tinfoil-hat stuff

Occamā€™s razor says somebody tried to take him out and almost got it done :thinking:

10 Likes

Who does Trump trust enough to fire a gun at him, even if it was loaded with blanks? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Part of the history and tradition of this country.

4 Likes
3 Likes

What I donā€™t get is the crowd never seemed to panic.

Donā€™t people, a the very least, drop to the ground when shots are fired?

If this were at a Biden rally you can bet the Marges would all be claiming fake.

4 Likes

Disappearing deep into conspiracy board territory almost immediately: who says Trump planned it?

Of course, the blood on the ear thing is also evidence that it wasnā€™t staged: not because itā€™s impossible to have had a bloodpack that he slapped on his head, but because that would require 1) that Trump was in on the plan, and 2) that Trump could be trusted to carry it through.

6 Likes

14 Likes

Not even after two people (including the shooter) were killed right in front of them. Everybody is just kind of chilling.

I hope this gives the gun nuts some pause; Trump was almost assassinated while surrounded by highly trained secret service agents. What chance do kids have against a school shooter with an AR-15?

6 Likes

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

Thank U GIF

11 Likes

Thoughts and prayers should cover it, right?

13 Likes

i am all out of both.

also ran out of fucks or shits to give to gun-humping trumpsters.
we need effective gun control. the MAGAt faction will never allow that.

now we must choose wisely.

9 Likes

Conspiracy loons accusing each other, the shooter and Trump of being lizard people after this happened

10 Likes