Trump the Chump (Part 2)

A few rally attendees spotted Ezio making his way up a building

7 Likes

He may wear lifts in his shoes, and exposing that would hurt his numbers and his vanity.

6 Likes

We’re like, ‘Hey man, there’s a guy on the roof with a rifle’… and the police were like, ‘Huh, right.’ They didn’t know what was going on.

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

To be fair, the Secret Service has had several incidents in the last 10 or so years that have called their competence and ethics into question. Under multiple Presidents.

11 Likes

Here is the footage… you see the moment he gets shot, so TW…

7 Likes

Definitely sounds like a response Trump rally goers would make
Awkward Kid GIF

1 Like

… you got me, I thought the shooter had been identified :confused:

4 Likes

:flushed:

5 Likes

So it was a fist pump, not just a random flail.

5 Likes

Yeah, he instantly thought about the image he could portray what happened. It was all about him. Meanwhile, he didn’t give two shits about others who might have been killed in the crowd… The CNN video I posted above gets into some of the details from the stands.

10 Likes

Seems he cared more about his shoes too.

10 Likes

“let me get my shoes”… :rage:

I hate everything about this. None of this is going to be good. I’m really scared about what this means.

15 Likes

Yeah I dunno. Won’t be good.

3 Likes

Shocked.

8 Likes

Agreed, but the crowd of agents that jumped on him as a human shield and then had to largely carry him to safety while he was trying to pose and fuss about his shoes didn’t have an easy task.

1 Like

No, they didn’t, but I want to know how the shooter got on that roof. How did they not clear those areas? Roofs are obvious spots for a would be sniper.

12 Likes

8 Likes

Between making them pay for golf carts on Trump property and not wanting the embarrassment of taking a bullet for an ex president, I can’t see the secret service being on the ball here.

6 Likes

More info. in other threads. Could someone with authorization please delete? I can’t seem to do so.

4 Likes

NPR had decent coverage that was being careful about not saying too much…

And what @danimagoo said…

12 Likes