Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Before his cut on his ear he claimed “no politician in history was ever treated worse or more unfairly”, I’m guessing he’s not going pass up the opportunity to pretend this is an act at least as bad as actual assassinations.

4 Likes

Tattoos don’t look like that this soon, unless it was done last week.

Https://www.reddit.com/r/hmmm/comments/1e33j3k/hmmm/

6 Likes

Quote from neighbor of shoooter’s family:

“Was he that strong of a Biden supporter that he wanted that to happen so badly that he wanted to go and take Trump on?”

Everyone will assume because he wanted to kill ■■■■■, he must be a Biden supporter? I don’t think that’s necessarily true. But it’s an easy assumption that the media will allow to permeate.

8 Likes
6 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

“… Boise is too damn liberal” :crazy_face:

8 Likes

As usual they wheel out the old and tired “civility” canard while at the same time doing the complete opposite.

14 Likes

… always Jones’s perspective on anything

11 Likes

Everybody’s got the right
To be happy
Don’t stay mad
Life’s not as bad
As it seems
If you keep your goal in sight
You can climb to any height
Everybody’s got the right
To their dreams

–Assassins, Music by Stephen Sondheim, book by John Weidman

7 Likes

And just when you thought Marge was all wackadoodled out…

I’m still waiting for an explanation why God protected him and not the other victims or school shooting victims or victims of war or on and on.

14 Likes
11 Likes

Images of Crooks’ body reviewed by AP shows that at the time of the shooting he appears to have been wearing a T-shirt from Demolition Ranch, a popular YouTube channel with more than 11.6 million subscribers that regularly posts videos that show creator Matt Carriker firing off handguns and assault rifles at targets that include human mannequins and vehicles.

What we know about the 20-year-old suspect who tried to assassinate Donald Trump

6 Likes

If we were living in even slightly more rational times this would be an ideal moment for Republicans to reconsider whether they’d be willing to tolerate even a teensy tiny bit more oversight on who can buy which kinds of weapons, just as they begrudgingly did after Reagan was shot.

14 Likes

… those are some very fine people obviously

7 Likes

I see she’s toning it down.

In the video she says she has a large magazine on an AR-15 and God help anyone that threatens her.

And she seems to be implying something.

I have so many questions about how this 20 year old was able to nearly pull off assassinating Pres Trump by himself.

This reeks of something a lot more sinister and bigger.

There are too many things that do not make sense.

I don’t care what anyone says about me saying this, because everyone knows we are all thinking it.

Fine call me a conspiracy theorist. I don’t give a damn.

The insane left have been fantasizing out loud about killing Trump for years.

Prove me wrong.

8 Likes

No shit, Marge. The “more sinister and bigger” part is a generations-long effort by people like you to remove any and all restrictions that might prevent any random maniac from getting their hands on a weapon of war.

22 Likes

15 Likes

Not forgetting talk of “Second Amendment solutions” to political problems.

11 Likes

So the guy got a cut on his ear - and faints. If Joe did that they’d be saying he was a doddering coward.

15 Likes