Trump the Chump (Part 2)

10 Likes
4 Likes

That was my theory on why it took so long for the agents to get him up. No one wanted to take the backside position so they argued for minutes who had to do it. .

5 Likes

Unhelpful.

5 Likes

A former classmate of the 20-year-old man who tried unsuccessfully to kill former President Donald Trump at a Pennsylvania rally on Saturday recalled him being staunchly to the right of the political spectrum.

That explains why he appears to be wearing a T-shirt with an image of an American flag topped with a skull in his freaking yearbook photo. Yuck.

t-shirt

8 Likes

Or the agents were checking his condition and waiting until a re-sweep of the parameter was done before letting him up. I’d guess that the podium was somewhat bullet-proof, and meat shields were on place.

7 Likes

I thought that looked like Washington.

It’s Mt Rushmore.

10 Likes

Ex-classmate of Trump rally shooter describes him as "normal boy," rejected from high school rifle team - CBS News

5 Likes

Oh what could it be that explains these people who go haywire with a gun and also just happen to be, let’s see. . . white, male, and some streak of rightwing?

:thinking:

11 Likes

Deuteronomy 6:11. Ok, I see a point coming…

Timothy 6:11 (referring to 6:10, which is “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.”)

Ecclesiastes 6:11, ok sounds like retail politics.

Numbers 6:11 Hallow his head! Oh my.

Mark 6:11 Well someone sure wasn’t welcoming.

Genesis 6:11 Self explanatory

2 Kings 6:11 Doubtful that Israeli espionage in Syria is relevant?

2 Samuel 6:11. They should be glad Trumps face wasn’t melted off?

Judges… wait what?

Song of things that make you go hmmm

Galatians wtf verse look at the monkey

We can play this game all day long. What’s her friggin’ point?

3 Likes

I still hope he will live a long life, surrounded by family and other accomplices, in federally funded housing (prison).

6 Likes

Even if he was an expert marksman, one or more of these could have caused the ~1cm difference between cutting his ear and killing him:

• sights not correctly aligned
  • random puff of wind
  • unlucky timing (I’ve seen mention TFG turned his head a split-second before the bullet whizzed by)

Not a gun nut. But fired many a bullet. Never a marksman, but met standards for my trade.

ETA: a thought on his shoes…

My thought was he’s in shock, having just been shot at and, for the most part, missed. Which I hear can be invigorating. His shoes came off as he was tackled by his SS team (possibly, if not probably, due to having rediculous lifts installed), and in a shocked state, his mind went there.

Sure, it points to his possible (IANAPP) narcissism. And he’s a monster. I will enjoy reading his obituary.

I hope youz guyz can defeat him soundly in November. Please.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Ah, I see. Other story had a cropped version.

6 Likes

Tonight Show Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

7 Likes

“Grifters gonna grift.”

2 Tammi 9:03

13 Likes

Oak tree?

1 Like

I’m sorry, what?

5 Likes

“Tammi” means “an oak tree” in Finnish. Dunno if that helps anything.

7 Likes

I did not know that. Lots of people call me Tammi, though :woman_shrugging:t3::grin:

9 Likes