Trump the Chump (Part 2)

That abbreviation is so toxic here in Munich that the suburban train net has no train in between the S4 and the S6. Also no one is allowed to have the number 55 on their license plates. And asking for it will get you the stink eye.

Definitely agree with you there. The cop did the right thing (assuming he called it in) and was there to cut off the shooter’s escape route. A couple of seconds more and the USSS would have had the candidate protected when the message had percolated through channels.

One reason why I hate guns is because if you miss, that bullet might hit someone else. With a whole crowd out there, that’s a pretty big risk. The shooter doesn’t care about killing people other than his target, because they alll deserve it in his mind.

And now for something completely different
I myself am warming up to putting Trump’s name on a gun control bill, one of those the Senate Democrats have queued up, and watching Republicans vote against it. I think I saw it here, or was it on Mastodon? Whatever. Just get those Republicans on record yet again voting against saner gun laws!

15 Likes
7 Likes

So we downloaded the full text of Trump’s statement (see below) into ChatGPT 4.0 and asked the program to assess the likelihood that the words were generated by AI

Ugh

https://help.openai.com/en/articles/8318890-can-i-ask-chatgpt-if-it-wrote-something

Can I ask ChatGPT if it wrote something?

Updated over a week ago

ChatGPT has no “knowledge” of what content could be AI-generated or what it generated. It will sometimes make up responses to questions like “did you write this [essay]?” or “could this have been written by AI?” These responses are random and have no basis in fact.

I don’t understand how anyone, but especially someone whose job it is to write, and whose job is in danger of being replaced by LLMs, still hasn’t grasped the basic facts of how an LLM works

14 Likes

Never mind.

4 Likes

Much like how the Chump doesn’t know how to do anything other than grift and fool the rubes, really, the Daily Beast only thinks about what headlines will generate clicks, and then spins out a story with no real concern for quality. Just get those ad dollars flowing!

7 Likes

24 Likes
13 Likes

:man_facepalming:

12 Likes

Holy $%^& - Judge Cannon just dismissed the classified documents case against TFG, saying the appointment of the special counsel “violated the Constitution”

Gift link here: https://www.nytimes.com/live/2024/07/15/us/trump-documents-case-dismissed?unlocked_article_code=1.7U0.Z1ib.M49J1915OVLY&smid=url-share

9 Likes

Constitution? What Constitution?

10 Likes

Jesus Christ. She’s 100% a corrupt judge AND had a conflict of interest and should never have been put on the case.

Fuck.

9 Likes

luther rage GIF

8 Likes

But then we might learn he was a republican, and we can’t have that. If he’s dead, they have a better chance to spin this as they see fit…

4 Likes

Marco Rubio posted God saved trump. People had things to say, especially this person.

17 Likes

It was god’s warning shot to Donnie.

9 Likes

god needs to improve her aim.

7 Likes

Looks like Trump is giving the bad news to the Apprentice rejects:

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/15/marco-rubio-trump-vice-president-rnc

Rubio and Burgum cut from Trump’s VP list

7 Likes

It’s still all speculation right now, especially his politics and his shooting ability.

This is from the BBC, if he was not good enough for the shooting team in high school, maybe he had practice.

And why on earth do we need shooting ranges for amateur snipers?

He had a membership at a local shooting club, the Clairton Sportsmen’s Club, for at least a year, the club confirmed to the BBC.

The vast club is based south of Pittsburgh and is “one of the premier shooting facilities in the tri-state area” of Pennsylvania, Ohio and West Virginia. It has more than 2,000 members.

It has multiple gun ranges, including a high-power rifle facility with targets up to 171 metres away.

7 Likes

Why do you hate FREEEEEDUMB!!! /S

:sob:

8 Likes

season 3 smh GIF by Black Sails

So today the reason we’re all supposed to be on the edge of our seats is that we’re breathlessly wondering who he’ll pick to stand silently behind him, like Mike Zombie Pence?

I for one don’t care, at all. It’s his Big Show, and he’s a dangerous, rabid monster. I’m not going to pay attention to him while he’s on center stage yet again for this topic.

13 Likes