Trump the Chump (Part 2)

That leaves Vance. A turd of a human being if ever there was one.

14 Likes

You can get pretty good at shooting with a few days of practice and decent instruction, even if you were a bad shot in high school. But weā€™ll no doubt only hear about his high-school inadequacy. People still think Lee Harvey Oswald couldnā€™t shoot straight.

9 Likes

Pittsburgh You Get It GIF by Mike Hitt

Yepā€¦ but jokes on him, cause he seriously believes heā€™ll be sitting pretty for 2028, when in reality, there will be no 2028 elections if Trump wins.

mumble, mumble grassknoll something, mumble another shooter mumble, mumble back and to the left mumble, mumble

9 Likes

ā€¦ nobody really cares who he picks, but itā€™s the last news event before the final campaign

Once all the pieces are on the board, it will be literally the same shit over and over every day until November, no more surprises of any kind

7 Likes

Tired Bette Davis GIF by Maudit

7 Likes

JD Vance would make perfect sense in that Ohio may be in play. But the Orange one doesnā€™t trust anyone who has spoken against him, even if that person now licks his boots. The fact that heā€™s waiting until after his nomination makes me think heā€™s picking someone not on the mediaā€™s short list. Someone likeā€¦Michael Flynn. (Heā€™s a complete toady who still has influence with the rightwingers in the military. )

6 Likes

I agree with the rest of your comment, but that?

I think not only that all kinds of unforeseens can happen, but also that some of them will.

8 Likes

The fuck??

3 Likes

ā€¦ well somebody could get shot again I guess

One of the candidates could have a stroke :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah, teaching kids to love guns really is a thing. In a sick, sad country.

9f391-6a0147e17d2ceb970b0168eb8b680a970c-pi

12 Likes

AP is calling it: JD Vance.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-vice-president-vance-rubio-burgum-rnc-6cc438a8370a21b2631f5a53b06b71d0

7 Likes

9 Likes

Reaction GIF

I hate that dudeā€¦

12 Likes

Some MAGA fanatics want Flynn to be Trumpā€™s running mate.

On Tuesday, Byrne wrote in a post on X that Trump, based on some of his endorsements, ā€œis still surrounded by DEEP STATE nobodiesā€ who tell the former president to choose a vice president that wonā€™t overshadow him. ā€œIn two weeks Trump is going to be either in jail or under house arrest,ā€ Byrne wrote. ā€œHis VP needs to be a General.ā€ The post tagged Flynnā€™s social media profile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/06/22/trump-convention-revolt-right-wing-arizona/

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m only glad itā€™s not Flynn.

4 Likes

It makes sense in the traditional geographic school of thought about picking a veep.

6 Likes

Two felons on the ticket is what maga calls a balanced ticket.

9 Likes

The Senator from Thiel.

7 Likes

I wonā€™t ever forgive Ron Howard for glorifying that piece of shit.

11 Likes

(NYT reprint)

6 Likes