Trump the Chump (Part 2)

In my darker mood today, it would surprise me to hear that Tromp is thinking at all that way. If Biden shiuld somehow win the electoral vote, Tromp will just get his Supremes to overturn it.

6 Likes

So they’re saying that he was acting rationally?

6 Likes

You mean the widely panned movie?

2 Likes

Yup.

5 Likes
12 Likes

Laughing/crying gif…

10 Likes

The ticket is now Hillbilly Felony.

16 Likes

8 Likes

Vance is a terrible choice…dude doesn’t deserve to be anywhere near the presidency. Can’t wait for Harris to chew him up and spit him out at a debate (if allowed to happen).

8 Likes

We have an archery club in our area, and it’s surprising to note that archery has taken over the local shooting range. That said, archery is partially promoted because hunting is popular around here. I’m more surprised that I haven’t heard more about gun/rifle/hunting clubs in all my years in this area. So as much as I don’t like seeing kids with guns, I have an understanding of how that can be considered a recreational thing. I don’t personally understand hunting culture, though, so that’s about as far as I can go with it.

3 Likes

It’ll be interesting to hear him field questions like - why did you call Trump America’s Hitler?

9 Likes

… the answer is always “Democrats eat babies”

8 Likes

Why do you hate bbq?

9 Likes

And he has a law degree from Yale, “hillbilly”, my ass!

11 Likes

It’s funny how they’re not blaming the 20 something conservative for nicking his ear

(reprint via Yahoo)

(reprint via Yahoo)

8 Likes

Something else to blame Yale for.

9 Likes

Rural white cosplay…

11 Likes

I’d also tell NBC that Scranton, PA does seem to count as Appalachia.

9 Likes

Queue the ‘crisis actor’ claims in spite of all evidence that the shooter was considered conservative by their schoolmates, a registered Republican and legally purchased the gun.

This shooter is, piece and parcel, a Republican creation. Republicans, though, are never at fault for anything they do, these assholes claim to lack the agency they actively seek to strip from women and minorities. It’s well past time to flip the script, seize the narrative, and blast all media channels with the ugly truth: Republicans are fomenting violence amongst their potential voters, Republicans did the violence against 45. Lay blame where it sits.

13 Likes

Hey, John Wilkes Booth was well-known to be an actor. /s

5 Likes