Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Ah, I just saw the Sushi place.
Serves me right for looking to the left all the time.

3 Likes
16 Likes

Where are all those “Alaska will send a Repub no matter what” folks?

crickets GIF

15 Likes

In the same place all the “Georgia will NEVER elect a democrat, let alone 2, to the senate” people are?

12 Likes

No, he is still the exact same POS he always was…Politico is just going the way that the winds blow. As ya do

8 Likes

Please tell me that this order is the only reason why Trump hasn’t been charged yet.

8 Likes

Oh wow he’s more worried about him more than DeSantis :rofl:

14 Likes

Kanye noticed all this about Trump just now :confused:

17 Likes

The mother of his children he shows explicit videos of to his staffers?
Oh, I forgot - it’s okay when he does shit like that, obviously. Because reasons.

17 Likes

Kanye’s adviser

Someone is advising Kanye?

15 Likes

Apparently- it’s Milo Yiannopolis

17 Likes

I think they mean this.

Bettajdbka

7 Likes

“Sounding like a mob boss?” Dude, that is exactly what he is! There is no “sound like.” Hd iscan incredibly stupid and incompetent mob boss, but he iscwhat he is.

13 Likes

Several people, actually. He is heeding their advice on a truely random basis, though.

6 Likes

Don’t forget stalks and threatens for months, when she leaves him and meets someone else…

Ye’s advising Kanye! He can only trust his genius self with important tasks!

Big Sean Omg GIF

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

14 Likes

Is this a < let them fight.gif > situation?

4 Likes

Ex-surgeon general: ‘People still are afraid to touch anything that is associated with Trump’

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/3750360-ex-surgeon-general-people-still-are-afraid-to-touch-anything-that-is-associated-with-trump/

9 Likes

9 Likes

Oh, I’m sure there will be more of a similar vein. The fact that we have even one candidate, 2 years out from the election, is totally bonkers.

10 Likes

… since when did Breitbart ever have a problem with white-nationalist Holocaust deniers :confused:

14 Likes