Trump the Chump (Part 2)

Like how Giuliani was America’s Mayor, just not bothering with a real crisis for him to screw up. I’m sure it will sound less odd after Fox News repeats it a few thousand times.

9 Likes

“Less fun and less interesting than he was 7 years ago,” is such a low bar, I feel like they’re holding a limbo contest.

11 Likes

He likes to hang out in Four Seasons Landscaping?

8 Likes

Trump is their Hilary Clinton

Snl Season 47 GIF by Saturday Night Live

But true!

10 Likes

The hits just keep on coming. They’re being trucked in.

12 Likes

The Supreme Court in a 9-0 unsigned decision said Trump has to turn over his tax returns to the House Committee .

Edit

17 Likes

Haha Lolol GIF - Haha Lolol Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs | Haha, Laugh, Gif

14 Likes

Wanna bet we’ll find out that there was no ongoing audit. No taxes paid. And several crimes.

14 Likes

I wonder if anyone else ever went to the Supreme Court to try to get out of doing something they repeatedly promised to do on their own accord over six years earlier.

ETA: So this should be a done deal now, right? I assume Congress can go straight to the IRS for the returns now and nobody on Trump’s team can do squat to prevent them from accessing the documents?

14 Likes

Shame if a few extra copies fell off the truck heading back over to the office…

10 Likes

Maybe the funniest outcome would be if Trump’s people tried to do some kind of damage control by handing over redacted/altered versions of his tax records without realizing that Congress can now just compare those to the original returns to see what else he was trying to hide.

15 Likes

The should get the pdf’s sent over by Treasury this afternoon. Shouldn’t have any delay.

13 Likes

DoJ is right next door to the IRS Bldg.

Convenient I say.

15 Likes

If you have the intestinal fortitude or have not eaten anything in the last 8 hours minimum, then click on theTruth Social video link in the MSN article. I think the video presages what will pass through Trump’s wizzled mind while he’s on his death bed.

article excerpt: The footage includes shots of celebrities that have been publicly critical of the former president, including Robert De Niro — who has called Mr Trump “totally nuts” and “blatantly stupid” among other things — and Elliot Page prior to his transition. Mr Page previously said Mr Trump and former Vice President Mike Pence spent their careers “trying to cause suffering.”

6 Likes

'tis the season…

See the source image

9 Likes

I did watch it, and am confused: many of the shots of Trump were from things he bungled badly. I’m seeing it as some sort of 5D level of Poe. Like, he thinks it’s complimentary because of the shots of people supposedly watching him on the TV with great attention and affection, but what they’re watching is things like him pushing aside world leaders to get to the front and center of the group, or laboriously but ultimately successfully managing to drink one sip of water from a glass with only one hand, etc.

Bizarre really is the best word to describe it.

11 Likes

He doesn’t – can’t – believe that he bungles at anything. His standards are not ours.

7 Likes
6 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes