Trump the Chump (Part 2)

From Breitbart, that sounds like the headline to a pro-Trump article…

9 Likes

13 Likes

““So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black Ye (Kanye West), who had been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who had always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed ‘advice,’” Trump said.”

Hoping that they all start attacking each other. Every Republican thinking of running.

16 Likes
7 Likes

If The 11th Circuit Rules Against Trump, What Is Likely To Happen Next?

If the 11th Circuit rules against Trump, I would expect an emergency appeal to the Supreme Court, which would be quickly denied. As soon as that happens, I expect that newly appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith and his team will indict former President Trump on multiple counts.

13 Likes

The most beautiful photo of him I’ve ever seen. Orange really should be his color…for life.

11 Likes
13 Likes
14 Likes

That works both ways. Wish Kayne had said, Donald Trump is a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be orange who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else.

8 Likes

What a stew of clusterfuck.

14 Likes

Ok dog you’ve caught the car now do something with it. And fast.

19 Likes
15 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/01/politics/mar-a-lago-special-master/

From above:

If The 11th Circuit Rules Against Trump, What Is Likely To Happen Next?

If the 11th Circuit rules against Trump, I would expect an emergency appeal to the Supreme Court, which would be quickly denied. As soon as that happens, I expect that newly appointed Special Counsel Jack Smith and his team will indict former President Trump on multiple counts.

18 Likes

16 Likes
11 Likes

Get ready for trump in the house…

They’ve telegraphed this before.

Can an indicted twice impeached ex POTUS become Speaker of the House?

13 Likes

They should go with Ye.

14 Likes

“Necheles said she didn’t intend to show any testimony that had been stricken as a result of a sustained objection. Merchan noted that the objections themselves had been removed from the excerpts Necheles showed, but not the objectionable testimony.”

Bullshit. Sanction her afterwards.

15 Likes

Not putting it past them, but that seems like it would be a very dumb move. He was a dangerous and damaging POTUS, but at least there, there were a lot of checks on his impulsive behaviors. As speaker, he could just tank stuff left and right.
Although, I guess since they have no interest in actually governing, only in tearing shit down, that would be fine with them.

13 Likes

Isn’t Liddell looking for a place to put his energies?

11 Likes