Trump the Chump (Part 2)

What’ll it be? Cut off everything above the shoulders?

11 Likes

hq720

12 Likes

Untitled

17 Likes

[…]
Trump complained that he, himself, has also been the victim of misrepresentation at the hands of AI.
“It’s happening with me too,” he said. “They’re having me speak. I speak perfectly, I mean absolutely perfectly, on AI […]

Yeah, that’s how to spot the fakes, easily.

14 Likes

He’s been triggered again.

Bret Baier of FoxNews called me, I didn’t call him, just prior to the Kamala Convention speech, and asked me if I would like to critique her after she is finished. I agreed to do so! — I thought it was nonspecific and weak, with no fracking, crime, inflation or anything else of interest even mentioned. Delivery was a C+, with far too many and speedy “thank you’s” at the beginning. It was “WEIRD!” Likewise, I didn’t call other media outlets that asked me to go on, they called me. The Fake News, like often “gilted” Maureen Dowd of the failing New York Times, wrote incorrectly that I was making the calls. WRONG!!! I don’t have to make calls to go on TV, or anything else — They call me! It’s called Ratings, I guess, and I’m the “Ratings Machine!”

And World War III

Who is negotiating for us in the Middle East? Bombs are dropping all over the place! Sleepy Joe is sleeping on a Beach in California, viciously Exiled by the Democrats, and Comrade Kamala is doing a campaign bus tour with Tampon Tim, her really bad V.P. Pick. Let’s not have World War lll, because that’s where we’re heading!

13 Likes

But mostly Weird, yeah?
Gotta keep that theme going.

Also:

He could just post it. Not like he’s gotta be there in person.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Surprise Wow GIF by OceanX

11 Likes

I keep wondering why Biden is sleeping on a beach in California when he has a house in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.

School Wondering GIF by South Park

10 Likes

… historically, isn’t the candidate who says “only I can save you from another war” absolutely the guy who is gonna do the war :thinking:

13 Likes

24 Likes

The guy makes a lot more sense than John Titor.

14 Likes

Ooh!

Understand Captain America GIF

11 Likes

I mean, he does have a weave…

6 Likes
17 Likes

T**** is regretting why he didn’t hijack the DNC. /S

6 Likes
15 Likes

Golfing and stewing all day was good enough for him when he was President.

He’s just campaigning as he intends to rule.

23 Likes
16 Likes

Truth stock to drop on open tomorrow.

11 Likes